Osclass Passion theme

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Passion theme uses the much loved ‘Bender Theme’ as its core and is enhanced with Bootstrap v4.3.1. I have managed to keep all the original goodies of Bender intact whilst overhauling the look and feel of the theme.

Features:

1. Enhanced with Bootstrap v4.3.1 and Font Awesome 4.7.0
  2. Tabbed Contents used wherever necessary releasing space for Google Adsense.
  3. Increased Google Adsense spots on the much viewed pages.
  4. An additional field on the Ad management section of admin page to add multiple Ad Blocks that goes on the right column of homepage.
  5. Wider screen layout with bigger listing grid.
  6. Enhanced site navigation with Bootstrap Navbar dropdown menu along with sliding navigation for quick links.
  7. A fresh neat layout for the item page.
  8. Social sharing links are placed at strategic places to grab visitors’ attention.
  9. Integrated Google map on the Item page (no API key needed).
Ease of customisation:

1. The colour of the header, footer, slide navigation header and tab highlights on tabbed content can be changed by tweaking the ‘custom.css’
  2. Homepage welcome title, mobile button texts and social links can be configured by amending files on assets folder.
Support:

1. At the core this is nothing more than our good old ‘Bender’ theme, therefore support from the forum is all one needs.
  2. I will not get involved with further customisation of this theme, although I may upload one or two more variation of Bender theme if I had time to spare.
  3. I do not visit the forum on regular basis but if I do come around, I will try and answer some of your questions.
Compatibility with plugin:

1. I have tested the theme with ‘cars_attributes’, ‘jobs_attributes’, ‘realestate_attributes’ and ‘watchlist’
  2. As it’s only ‘Bender’ underneath, it should work with all the usual Osclass plugins.
Post automatically merged:

searching for
Item Validation Plugin
Forums Osclass Plugin
Osclass Blog and News Plugin
Auto Registration Plugin
Account Synchronization Osclass Plugin

Attachments

• Passion Theme Copy.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 8

shaikhsadi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good

So nice

wmwp

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank

abycl1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Passion theme uses the much loved ‘Bender Theme’ as its core and is enhanced with Bootstrap v4.3.1. I have managed to keep all the original goodies of Bender intact whilst overhauling the look and feel of the theme.

Features:

1. Enhanced with Bootstrap v4.3.1 and Font Awesome 4.7.0
  2. Tabbed Contents used wherever necessary releasing space for Google Adsense.
  3. Increased Google Adsense spots on the much viewed pages.
  4. An additional field on the Ad management section of admin page to add multiple Ad Blocks that goes on the right column of homepage.
  5. Wider screen layout with bigger listing grid.
  6. Enhanced site navigation with Bootstrap Navbar dropdown menu along with sliding navigation for quick links.
  7. A fresh neat layout for the item page.
  8. Social sharing links are placed at strategic places to grab visitors’ attention.
  9. Integrated Google map on the Item page (no API key needed).
Ease of customisation:

1. The colour of the header, footer, slide navigation header and tab highlights on tabbed content can be changed by tweaking the ‘custom.css’
  2. Homepage welcome title, mobile button texts and social links can be configured by amending files on assets folder.
Support:

1. At the core this is nothing more than our good old ‘Bender’ theme, therefore support from the forum is all one needs.
  2. I will not get involved with further customisation of this theme, although I may upload one or two more variation of Bender theme if I had time to spare.
  3. I do not visit the forum on regular basis but if I do come around, I will try and answer some of your questions.
Compatibility with plugin:

1. I have tested the theme with ‘cars_attributes’, ‘jobs_attributes’, ‘realestate_attributes’ and ‘watchlist’
  2. As it’s only ‘Bender’ underneath, it should work with all the usual Osclass plugins.

searching for
Item Validation Plugin
Forums Osclass Plugin
Osclass Blog and News Plugin
Auto Registration Plugin
Account Synchronization Osclass Plugin
thank

Abbaaminu000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Warning: require(search_gallery.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pakhomec/public_html/oc-content/plugins/osc_mobile/themes/mobile/search.php on line 79

Allo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is there a link to try before downloading?