V1.7 Ostromi theme prestashop

sashabrno

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will give it a try, thank you for this theme.

ppp4lll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing.

bama

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this template

yorch

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
intente instalarlo pero no me fue muy buen :/

bkaczmarczyk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I will give it a try, thank you for this theme.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

it work's, thanks.

Last edited:

aaeq16

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ostromi multipurpose prestashop theme has 6 homepage layouts to sell everything: organic, digital, hi-tech, home appliances… Simple design with elegant style, useful modules, Ostromi theme brings you many interesting experiences.
Category Tabs Slider brings many products of categories in each tab. Products of each manufacturer will be shown in each tab with Product manufacturer module. Countdown timer in each special product, “New” and “Sale” label present and make highlight new and discount product. Moreover, this theme bring vertical and horizontal mega menu bring many product categories and internal, external links, beautiful images with smooth transition in slider. Featured categories will be displayed in slider with List categories module. Using media icons links to follow and share, newsletter to increase interaction with customers.
Let Ostromi theme become your great online store!

01_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Demo:
https://themeforest.net/item/ostrom...uDpYjBEWkfqcETQ17I-E7JrW_UGTkMPRoCnaYQAvD_BwE

Download:

hiesom

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i will try this templates looks good to me, i have mobile phone shop

aaeq16

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ostromi multipurpose prestashop theme has 6 homepage layouts to sell everything: organic, digital, hi-tech, home appliances… Simple design with elegant style, useful modules, Ostromi theme brings you many interesting experiences.
Category Tabs Slider brings many products of categories in each tab. Products of each manufacturer will be shown in each tab with Product manufacturer module. Countdown timer in each special product, “New” and “Sale” label present and make highlight new and discount product. Moreover, this theme bring vertical and horizontal mega menu bring many product categories and internal, external links, beautiful images with smooth transition in slider. Featured categories will be displayed in slider with List categories module. Using media icons links to follow and share, newsletter to increase interaction with customers.
Let Ostromi theme become your great online store!

View attachment 1976

Demo:
https://themeforest.net/item/ostrom...uDpYjBEWkfqcETQ17I-E7JrW_UGTkMPRoCnaYQAvD_BwE

Download:

[Hidden content]

Here are 5 styles for the theme.