v1.6-v1.7 Packlink PRO Shipping Module

kolv

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hi guys

[I'm no by any mean affiliated with this service I just would like to share my experience in this module may be some can benefit.]

I'm new to Prestashop and I have been searching for a good shipping service provider but most of them required that I should have a registered business so I can use their API + mostly paid module, I was managing my shipping manually until Prestashop suggested this module for me in the dashboard ads, I gave it try and was really surprised to find that you can benefit from their service even if you don't have an officially registered service and the module is free and super intuitive to use. I should also mention that they offer a very cheap price for almost all global logistics provider.
so if you are just starting your store then this module is for you.

if you are aware of any other similar module then please share it in the comments

thank you for reading

Link to the module

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow. Bro useful information. I want this module. I need this module. Downloaded!

kolv

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow. Bro useful information. I want this module. I need this module. Downloaded!

Edongo

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Free module

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
hi guys

[I'm no by any mean affiliated with this service I just would like to share my experience in this module may be some can benefit.]

I'm new to Prestashop and I have been searching for a good shipping service provider but most of them required that I should have a registered business so I can use their API + mostly paid module, I was managing my shipping manually until Prestashop suggested this module for me in the dashboard ads, I gave it try and was really surprised to find that you can benefit from their service even if you don't have an officially registered service and the module is free and super intuitive to use. I should also mention that they offer a very cheap price for almost all global logistics provider.
so if you are just starting your store then this module is for you.

if you are aware of any other similar module then please share it in the comments

thank you for reading

Link to the module
Write to you "free" because you should post it in request thread ;)
P.S. Thank you for shared you knowledge. For me had been useful.

dabliop

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Woww!! Thanks, my brother!!
Is very good, man!

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score