v1.6-v1.7 Page Cache Ultimate v7.7.7

kianograph

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview
Reduce loading time of your shop in optimal way with this full page cache! Go from some seconds to some milliseconds and get more happy users! The strategy of our module is to cache the whole page so browser cache can be used and it's extremly fast!
What this module does for you
directions_car Speed up your website

person_add Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
  • Increase your sales
Several studies show that, the more your site is slow, the more netizens want to leave and not return. This is directly related!

• Improve your SEO
Since 2010 the position in search results of Google (and probably other search engines) takes into account loading time of pages. This means that if your site is slow, Google may place your page to lower positions and let the first ones to the fastest sites that may be your competitors.

• Save on your hosting solution
Cache decreases consumptions of CPU, RAM and database connections so you can choose a lower pack or you can decrease resources allocation in your hosting provider.
What your customers will like
Saves time and provides ease of navigation that will allow users to view more pages and products, and give them confidence to make their selection.

Attachments

• v7.7.7-pagecache.zip
    450.5 KB · Views: 133

Edongo

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
THX

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thx mate!

gemifi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i tried to update (with deinstallation and reinstallation too) but i've keep getting the error "module is not compatible with your prestashop version"
On https://addons.prestashop.com/de/performance/47547-jpresta-speed-pack.html#specifications its written that it should be compatible.

Any help?

I'm using 1.7.7.8
Post automatically merged:

i tried to update (with deinstallation and reinstallation too) but i've keep getting the error "module is not compatible with your prestashop version"
On https://addons.prestashop.com/de/performance/47547-jpresta-speed-pack.html#specifications its written that it should be compatible.

Any help?

I'm using 1.7.7.8
nevermind

i install v 7.7.1 and installed the new version

Last edited: