Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1550400339_panda-prestashop.jpg

Panda PrestaShop template – Creative Responsive PrestaShop Template​

Panda template is a modern, clean, and professional PrestaShop template for PrestaShop 1.6, PrestaShop 1.7 and ThirtyBees, which is one of the best PrestaShop templates and PrestaShop templates, it comes with a huge number of useful features to make it be extremely customizable. With a creative responsive design, it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices. Panda template has 19+ designed homepage layouts, you can use any of them or customize them to have your unique homepage. Panda template is a truly premium PrestaShop template.
  • Best selling PrestaShop 1.6 & 1.7 template
  • 7 years old template, mature & stable.
  • Free lifetime updates.
  • Regular updates.

• Last Update:
  • 28 October 21

• Latest versions:
    • V2.6.8 For PS1.7,
    • V1.4.5 For PS1.6,
    • V1.5.3 For TB

• Created:
  • 11 December 14

• Compatibility with:
    • PS 1.7.1.0 - 1.7.8.0,
    • PS 1.6.0.5 - 1.6.1.24,
    • Thirtybees 1.0.3 - 1.1.0

Live preview 20+ Demos: http://panda2.sunnytoo.com/select-demo.html

Attachments

• assets.zip
    123.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Changelog.txt.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • csv_import.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
  • One click demo import.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Online documentation.html.zip
    697 bytes · Views: 3
  • panda.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Suggested Plugins.zip
    434.6 KB · Views: 3
  • update2.6.8.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 6

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
U able to use search. Maybe I can write for u guide for dummies?

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
U able to use search. Maybe I can write for u guide for dummies?
take easy dude

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
take easy dude
What reason in your cheats? You really have not any modules or theme for contributions? Maybe you try to help our community with to do search more difficulty? Most files which you reposted it is our modules and themes. We bought it and upload for researching and to understand witch better: price, core work, overrides, feature, support and other important things for developers experience.
Say me please what goal in your actions?

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
What reason in your cheats? You really have not any modules or theme for contributions? Maybe you try to help our community with to do search more difficulty? Most files which you reposted it is our modules and themes. We bought it and upload for researching and to understand witch better: price, core work, overrides, feature, support and other important things for developers experience.
Say me please what goal in your actions?
I don't have any cheats. I don't know what you talking about... I made my searches before I add a new post and most of times all titles in this forum are not correctly or ups down.. so instead to waiste your time and mine, use your the time to advice other publishers to insert the right titles.. I don't publish your files like you says and to be honest I didn't see any copyright that belong to you or others..

I am here to give my contributions to share files with others and I don't have anything to explain to you. I will stay way for Prestashop theme and add-ons so we can avoid this inconvients each other..

Have a nice life...

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't have any cheats. I don't know what you talking about... I made my searches before I add a new post and most of times all titles in this forum are not correctly or ups down.. so instead to waiste your time and mine, use your the time to advice other publishers to insert the right titles.. I don't publish your files like you says and to be honest I didn't see any copyright that belong to you or others..

I am here to give my contributions to share files with others and I don't have anything to explain to you. I will stay way for Prestashop theme and add-ons so we can avoid this inconvients each other..

Have a nice life...
Only repeated addons.... dude take time to search!!
where you see here wrong title?
1635695835768.png
99% of the modules you see elsewhere have been copied from here!
And enough writing as is a kid. You good understand about which cheats I talking. You post theme and good saw that theme is exist on forum!

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
you're not well mentally beleive in me
Only repeated addons.... dude take time to search!!
where you see here wrong title?
View attachment 24616
99% of the modules you see elsewhere have been copied from here!
And enough writing as is a kid. You good understand about which cheats I talking. You post theme and good saw that theme is exist on forum!

I know what I'm talking about, you not.... Try yourself to search for this title; "Panda PrestaShop Template v2.6.8 NULLED" maybe you can understand what I was trying to explain to you before. to have a better idea i dare to advice you to, to see the snapshot below:Untitled-1.fw.png

I just to clarify the files uploaded by me on this forum are not copied and reloaded as you said .. After that I have nothing more to explain to you and I will not even answer you back. As I told you before to avoid these inconveniences, I will stay away from Prestashop Themes and Add-ons ..

GOODBYE..!!!!

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
you're not well mentally beleive in me

I know what I'm talking about, you not.... Try yourself to search for this title; "Panda PrestaShop Template v2.6.8 NULLED" maybe you can understand what I was trying to explain to you before. to have a better idea i dare to advice you to, to see the snapshot below:

I just to clarify the files uploaded by me on this forum are not copied and reloaded as you said .. After that I have nothing more to explain to you and I will not even answer you back. As I told you before to avoid these inconveniences, I will stay away from Prestashop Themes and Add-ons ..

GOODBYE..!!!!
Oh dude. I first time in you life used search??. How you came to this forum through Google search?
1635697734768.png