PayPal Osclass Plugin

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Allow your users to pay with Paypal for promoting ads. A simple plugin that will promote the user ads from Osclass using the Paypal Payments.
Users can mark the items as premium by paying a fee based on the main category of the item. This fee is set by the admin and can be different for each main category.
A PayPal account is necessary to use this plugin and an app needs to be created in PayPal developer.
You can set a webhook in your app to catch any change that is made to specific payment and according to that change the item will be make or not as premium.
This plugin will only mark the item as premium base on payment but the premium status of the item will not be removed, and the expired date will not be changed.
Admin will need to manually unmark a premium item from manage items, this is the only way that an item will no longer be premium.
You have a sandbox option to test the plugin and a live option where you will receive payments. Make sure that you create an application in the live tab to receive payments for promoting ads.
It is possible that this plugin will not work with any other plugin that makes a redirect after the item is published. The payment redirect is made using a hook that is available after publish and if other plugin uses the same hook and makes a redirect before of this plugin, the plugin will not work.

Demo Plugin

I hope you like it and have fun customizing it if you want.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• cbk_paypal.zip
    980.8 KB · Views: 8

selkrood

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please share osclass infinity scrolls plugin

Valdemar999

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I neeed it too. Please share it. Or i can change it to another Plugin

anteverce

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice. Thanks for this simple paypal (y)

fmanole

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing ! hope it will work on 1.7

roads

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. I hope this one will work as I tried osclass payments pro and that was not fine.