Pikidi.com custom theme services for Osclass

Freecoded

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you want your Osclass website User interface to look like https://pikidi.com custom theme services is available for Osclass.

RoloeCha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, great job. It's perfect, but I see favorite plugins not working.

metalsiunny

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i checked u did a great job bro. So special

Last edited:

Afripals1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
So bro you have started selling my customization, smile, wow I see u

Osclass Jiji clone
Post automatically merged:

Will roll out cool updates soon but seems u won't be eligible for it

fameos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
contact me, we will discuss, how much will cost all done :D

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Большое вам спасибо за эту замечательную акцию

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
whatt a shiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amanijoseph

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ok this is good buy i dont like the way people sell this you can provide this for free if your the owner of the theme and charge for plugins or updates

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
тличный плагин для сайта, огромное спасибо. Удачи

Freecoded

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Then this guy reselling is a fucking traitor.... very bad idea.
I've reach out to this guy claiming he owns the theme, that is an epilson theme that was customised, and osclass is an open source anyone can modified and customised theme to your own taste. You don't lay claim to what you don't have 100 percent copyright upon in the public space and if you want to do, you come out with evidence that truly someone is reselling your work instead of public blackmailing.

metalsiunny

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've reach out to this guy claiming he owns the theme, that is an epilson theme that was customised, and osclass is an open source anyone can modified and customised theme to your own taste. You don't lay claim to what you don't have 100 percent copyright upon in the public space and if you want to do, you come out with evidence that truly someone is reselling your work instead of public blackmailing.
I think you are also right bro.... its an osclass point theme.... no one can be blame here any way... i hope u guys settles this amicably...

Son

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I Don't know why people are arguing about theme here, soon osclass will develop another great theme and you will have to leave epilson theme to run for greater designs. You don't have to waste money and time on modifications.

I have done great modifications on my theme but anytime osclass release new theme I will leave epilson

Afripals1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
why are we having this discussion, well I thought we have settled it, well I reacted this way because before he got my heavily modified script I told him not to resell it and he accepted only to see him selling it, at least even if he wished to sell it he would have remodified it, however, everything is as its, even osclasspoint theme i used i didn't just start selling the same copy

Happy new year everyone