ellwarco

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
works on 1.6 and 1.7
==============

One sale = Two customers
! The person who buys the gift card, and the one who receives it. With this module, offer gift cards in the amount of your choice that your customers can buy to give to their loved ones, who will use them on your store. This ideal gift is perfect for all sectors of activity (fashion, high-tech, beauty, sport, travel, etc.) and meets all expectations, whatever the occasion.

The Premium Gift Card allows you to:
  • Acquire new customers at a very low cost: gift card recipients represent a significant source of new prospects who may become loyal users;
  • Increase your sales: gift cards are a vital source of additional turnover because recipients often spend more than the amount of the card;
  • Invest in your store’s image: by creating a win/win relationship with your users, you improve your customers’ satisfaction while setting you apart from your competitors;
  • Encourage undecided customers to buy: by offering a risk-free gift adapted to all target audiences, you meet the needs of all your customers, even the most undecided.

Attachments

• psgiftcards.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 79

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
You can put a demo link to see the performance of the module.

Thank you.

Grettings.

ppp4lll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing

manu69

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello thanck for this addons Great !!!!

ko2x

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
many thanks, working well....

utilero

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Interesting app, never use gift card, it will be a question to try if people buy it. Thanks for the input.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I just tried the App, but when wanting to create my first Gift Card, I get a screen of The server returned to "500 Internal Server Error".
I do not know if it is an error of my site or the App communicates with the author's site to create it. A shame.

Last edited:

Olezha Dev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module don`t work in my local themr on Prestashop 1.7. Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png