V1.7 Prestalia FastBay 6.5.5- eBay Marketplace synchronization

honk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ok, I will test this module. It has good reviews on PrestaAddons!

mymate20

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hey bro thank you very much great!

KristianBouwkamp9

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
On eBay, you can really find a lot of interesting stuff, but I still prefer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K1RCTND?th=1. On Amazon, I bought everything I needed during the quarantine. Probably that's where my love for online shopping started. It is always more interesting than the usual shopping near home, and the range of things is much more extensive. I've never once received damaged items from Amazon or items that I wasn't satisfied with the quality. I am satisfied with everything.

lolopsyko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey ! Thank you for module. its so cool formy buisness

semoove

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here is the latest 6.5.5 module version

Overview
FASTBAY is the professional solution to synchronize your Prestashop store towards your Ebay account in few minutes

Features

• FAST SETUP: Easy configuration steps will permit you to go online in few minutes.
  • PRESTASHOP CATEGORIES: Linking your Prestashop categories to eBay's categories is easy and fast - You will also have the chance to handle category price surcharges/discounts.
  • EBAY STORE CATEGORIES: You have the changc to link your Prestashop categories to you custom Ebay Store categories.
  • SPECIFICS AND CONDITIONS: Complete management of eBay's specifics / identifiers with the possibility to link attributes, features, manufactures, default eBay's values and many more values.
  • MANIFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS SURCHARGE: You can handlecustom price surcharges also on suppliers and manufacturers.
  • CUSTOMER CARE: You will have direct support for any problems regarding installation, configuration and troubleshooting.

FEATURES:

• Multishop and multi-marketplace
  • Full control and complete customization of the sync procedure.
  • Three synchronization modes, FastSync (120x) will allow you to refresh your catalogue in a couple of minutes.
  • Customized price markups on category, manufacturer and supplier with specific options.
  • Domestic and international dispatch time handling with dedicated surcharge.
  • Prestashop to ebay categories mapping.
  • Ebay to Prestashop order lookup/download without needing to access ebay account
  • Custom templates with integrated HTML editor or file upload
  • Complete product identifiers support - ebay 2016 rules (EAN, UPC, MPN, ISBN) with dynamic attributes, features, manufacturers, default ebay values mapping.
  • Complete ebay conditions configuration for every category
  • Ebay fields configuration directly on the prestashop product page with "override" option (including price, custom title, description, domestic shipping costs etc.)
  • Single product synchronization exclusion directly on Prestashop product page
  • Quick and reilable customer support. Usually within 24/48 hrs
What's New in Version 6.5.5(01/13/2022)

• new feature to see ebay user data cancelation request
  • improved item specifics management
  • improved order download management / troubleshoot
  • improved sync time for multi-variation items
  • option to use prestashop taxes on order download (oss regulation)
  • improved compatiibility with ps 1.7.8
  • new debug tab
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplaces/22453-fastbay-ebay-marketplace-synchronization.html
work without api key? is null module?