v1.6-v1.7 Prestashop AMP Accelerated Mobile Products & Category Pages Module

jamijames

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm a bit worried that the user experience with AMP optimized pages will be far less.. That it will be so basic.

Anybody have experience with this, like received customer feedback on it ?

I have tried it on WordPress sites, but was not impressed. That was a while ago, maybe try it again now :)

ko2x

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing

chrisholloway5

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ok thank you not sure if this is the right produict for me but will give it a go

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The theme specific to AMP pages can be customized to better match your website.

You can test the correct operation with one of your url products: AMP Validator

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.
You can find it here: Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Module version: 2.0.14 (December 2018)

Download Module Prestashop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.
Gracias

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.

[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.
GRacias por este aporte

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por este modulo funciona en prestashop 1.7.5.2

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

1gkLiaL.jpg

maefF5y.png

Ta0ikb9.jpg

[Hidden content]

Por favor
quiero descargar, alguien me puede ayudar??

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Por favor
quiero descargar, alguien me puede ayudar??
  1. Like the post
  2. Refresh your browser (hit the F5 button on your keyboard)
  3. Download the module

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hola Takio, muchas gracias
Ya lo he conseguido