v1.7-v8x Prestashop best theme - ( no bug )

paologiro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi to everyone! I came from the Woocommerce world, and starting using prestashop.
did you know the best prestashop theme?
no bug, no conflict with creative elements or othere plugin?
I try warehouse and ecolife but i have a lot of bug :(

Let me know!
Thank you very much!
Paolo

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi to everyone! I came from the Woocommerce world, and starting using prestashop.
did you know the best prestashop theme?
no bug, no conflict with creative elements or othere plugin?
I try warehouse and ecolife but i have a lot of bug :(

Let me know!
Thank you very much!
Paolo
You are a dreamer :)
Themes without bugs - it is easy!
Theme with all needed modules without bugs - there are no that!

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Only classic prestashop theme. With all needed modules - best speed.

After working with the design, it can be greatly beautified. I've been using it in projects for years since Presta 1.6. No warehouses, pandas, asylums, or leo super duper creative elements pro - will ever match the speed of classic. and all kinds of content graphic editors are only for the lazy and ignorant. :) They are full of errors and glitches. It is possible to change the design perfectly with just a child theme and css and you don't need any graphic editors for those who know how to work with code.

rocket.png

Last edited:

nomah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

After working with the design, it can be greatly beautified. I've been using it in projects for years since Presta 1.6. No warehouses, pandas, asylums, or leo super duper creative elements pro - will ever match the speed of classic. and all kinds of content graphic editors are only for the lazy and ignorant. :) They are full of errors and glitches. It is possible to change the design perfectly with just a child theme and css and you don't need any graphic editors for those who know how to work with code.

View attachment 97835
It depends on client requests. For animations multiple homepage blocks and content pages the default one is no match without VC Composer or Elementor. And you can fix the speed to match the classic.

weasam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

View attachment 97835
Yes, Indeed, the classic them has 99% scores from gtmetrix, why we need a theme for most people is convenient editing. if I have ability to make the code work, I would rather to use React and NextJs instead low performance PHP language, but React and NextJs has long time to learn and costly, the efficiency and speed of these are super fast ---Thanks to SSR(Server Side Render) Technology

betien

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, Indeed, the classic them has 99% scores from gtmetrix, why we need a theme for most people is convenient editing. if I have ability to make the code work, I would rather to use React and NextJs instead low performance PHP language, but React and NextJs has long time to learn and costly, the efficiency and speed of these are super fast ---Thanks to SSR(Server Side Render) Technology
I agree, if merchandise have the starting budget should be care about how many second of user open up the website, I test NIKE website opened up at 2 seconds

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
best theme ever seen : ecolife

amolmish

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is the best platform ever, Thanks everyone for helping out

esma polat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Kesinlikle Ecolife. Tek eksiği Header daha iyi bir tasarıma sahip olabilirdi. Tema muhteşem.

Kerran

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is the best platform ever, Thanks everyone for helping out

Trydm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this theme no bug