V1.7 PrestaShop Discrete (small) but Beautiful Preloader Module

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
The spinner is set to show on the index, category, product pages and Facet search module.

s9LcL1u.jpg

Features:
  • Preloader will be applied to all pages by default. You can change that to display preloader on special pages.
  • Show a spinner out when a filtering request is running for the Prestashop 1.7’s native Facet search module.
  • 2 predefined spinners, they are svg images, so they are customizable, you can change their colors and sizes.
  • SVG images are customizable by using settings on the back office without editing image files.
  • Custom spinners: you can use a loading gif or a picture to be spinner, you can even use text to be spinner.
  • Ability to adjust the position of spinner.
  • Customizable overlay.
  • Overlay can be disabled.
  • It’s possible to close preloader by clicking on overlay.
  • Ability to set a timer to delay hiding preloader
Download Module Prestashop 1.7

Note: You can easily find more spinner in any format (SVG, PNG, GIF) at https://loading.io/

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@freiserk

No this loader IS NOT earlier version of the previously published one (Big & Awesome Preloader Page Loading Module)

It's 2 loaders totally different... just read CAREFULLY the options from the two loaders and you will understand by yourself.

And thanks for this message too, because just to respond it, I win again 7 Nullcash :cool:

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@freiserk

No this loader IS NOT earlier version of the previously published one (Big & Awesome Preloader Page Loading Module)

It's 2 loaders totally different... just read CAREFULLY the options from the two loaders and you will understand by yourself.

And thanks for this message too, because just to respond it, I win again 7 Nullcash :cool:

It's true and I apologize.

The previous module had a very similar design in the first versions.

This is the free Sunnytoo module:

As I told you before:

If you need more Nullcash I can give them kindly, just tell me how many you need.

Grettings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, it's the SunnyToo, and I get it as "extra package" with fews others things with a theme, and I read on the manual that this module can be installed on any (or almost any) prestashop 1.7 theme.

By adding some CSS, I make the small spinner working discretely with all the buttons from my theme to avoid repetitive clicks on the add to cart button

To summarize, it's a very nice module, and very well coded too (as almost any stuff from SunnyToo)

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Well, look what a coincidence ...
Now you know that it is also available for free.

Grettings.

jmjm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
muy bueno. lo pruebo gracias

Kamilo

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for that nice mod

moonirzar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@freiserk

good

Kramix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this module

buharevi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Döndürücü, dizin, kategori, ürün sayfaları ve Yön arama modülünde gösterilecek şekilde ayarlanmıştır.

s9LcL1u.jpg

Özellikler:
  • Önyükleyici varsayılan olarak tüm sayfalara uygulanacaktır. Bunu, ön yükleyiciyi özel sayfalarda gösterecek şekilde değiştirebilirsiniz.
  • Prestashop 1.7'nin yerel Facet arama modülü için bir filtreleme isteği çalışırken bir döndürücü gösterin.
  • 2 önceden tanımlanmış spinner, bunlar svg görüntüleridir, bu nedenle özelleştirilebilirler, renklerini ve boyutlarını değiştirebilirsiniz.
  • SVG görüntüleri, görüntü dosyalarını düzenlemeden arka ofisteki ayarlar kullanılarak özelleştirilebilir.
  • Özel döndürücüler: Döndürücü olmak için bir yükleme gif'i veya bir resim kullanabilirsiniz, hatta döndürücü olmak için metin kullanabilirsiniz.
  • Döndürücünün konumunu ayarlama yeteneği.
  • Özelleştirilebilir kaplama.
  • Yer paylaşımı devre dışı bırakılabilir.
  • Yer paylaşımına tıklayarak ön yükleyiciyi kapatmak mümkündür.
  • Ön yükleyiciyi gizlemeyi geciktirmek için bir zamanlayıcı ayarlama yeteneği
Prestashop 1.7 Modülünü İndirin
*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

Not: Herhangi bir formatta (SVG, PNG, GIF) daha fazla döndürücüyü https://loading.io/ adresinde kolayca bulabilirsiniz.

Güzel eklenti teşekkür ederim kardeşim