V1.7 Prestashop Improved SEO "Tag" Search Titles Module v1.0.1 [Updated]

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a small, but important SEO fix for shops which use tags... but almost every shop use tags, right?

By default, the title of the tag page is something like "Search" for every tag page.

It's much better from the Search Engine Optimization perspective if the pages have unique and meaningfull titles.

So this module was developed to replaces the title for tag page from "Search" to the "Tag Name - Shop Name".

viWk7QW.png

Demo link: not available... please refer to the picture above.

No configuration needed, just install the module, clean your cache, and it's done.

NB: Tested on PS 1.7.5.x - 1.7.6, and all work fine, but as I don't have any PS 1.6 to test it, I am not sure if this module is compatible with PS 1.6.x

Download Improved SEO "Tag" Search titles Module v1.0.1 for PrestaShop 1.7.5.x - 1.7.6.x

Attachments

• SEO-tag-search-titles.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 48

jooky

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good one, wil try it

cemal42

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yeah! Thanks bro <3
Post automatically merged:

Yeah! Thanks bro <3

CompCrazy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Like I said before when it comes to SEO everything is welcome ... thank you very much!

aaeq16

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks I'll test this in my prestashop 1. 7.6.1

betova

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a small, but important SEO fix for shops which use tags... but almost every shop use tags, right?

By default, the title of the tag page is something like "Search" for every tag page.

It's much better from the Search Engine Optimization perspective if the pages have unique and meaningfull titles.

So this module was developed to replaces the title for tag page from "Search" to the "Tag Name - Shop Name".

viWk7QW.png

Demo link: not available... please refer to the picture above.

No configuration needed, just install the module, clean your cache, and it's done.

NB: Tested on PS 1.7.5.x - 1.7.6, and all work fine, but as I don't have any PS 1.6 to test it, I am not sure if this module is compatible with PS 1.6.x

Download Improved SEO "Tag" Search titles Module v1.0.1 for PrestaShop 1.7.5.x - 1.7.6.x
Thanks for sharing

minijus704

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tahnk you........good
Post automatically merged:

tahnk you........good

Last edited: