Reaction score
NullCash
merci pour ce module de défilement automatique

Gjkccf7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 10549
Prestashop Infinite Scroll : Prestashop Infinite Scroll replaces the standard pagination links from your product listing pages with user-friendly infinite scroll. When the user scrolls down, the products associated with a category will load automatically. Allow your customers to easily navigate through your catalog products by including continuous scrolling on collection pages.

DEMO: WebKul
super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,
Post automatically merged:

super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,super modul of infinite scroll for prestashop,

viiii

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want this module.

I think that this is all of I need for my shop in prestashop 1.7

josemsolis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 10549
Prestashop Infinite Scroll : Prestashop Infinite Scroll replaces the standard pagination links from your product listing pages with user-friendly infinite scroll. When the user scrolls down, the products associated with a category will load automatically. Allow your customers to easily navigate through your catalog products by including continuous scrolling on collection pages.

Quiero este modulo.

Creo que esto es todo lo que necesito para mi tienda en prestashop 1.8

tosal

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
unfortunately it does not work in my 1.7.8.8 version
anyway thank you to post it

Mobilista

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi. Do you have lastest version for prestashop 8.x? Thank You.

chuchinito

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 10549

Thanks for the module, I've searching it

klmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Çok teşekkür ederim !
Çok teşekkür ederim !