good
Will a standard order be created?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for that one, big money coming lol

saiedkhan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  • Prestashop One click checkout (Buy Now) addon reduces the checkout process of the Prestashop store visitors and triggers impulse buying.
  • The Prestashop addon displays a Buy Now button in the front-end of the website. The customers can directly order the product without adding them to the cart.
  • By squeezing down with the help of Prestashop Buy Now addon on the checkout process of the site, the admin can ensure greater conversion with minimal effort.
  • The multi-lingual support allows the store admin to convert the text into different languages without any difficulty.
thanks you very mush for this shares

Alc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing thank you for sharing

nikolov

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the module
Now I will download it and try how it works

leigangeek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wonder if it really triggers impulsive buying? Did anyone try to see if it really boost it?

pasbnr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  • Prestashop One click checkout (Buy Now) addon reduces the checkout process of the Prestashop store visitors and triggers impulse buying.
  • The Prestashop addon displays a Buy Now button in the front-end of the website. The customers can directly order the product without adding them to the cart.
  • By squeezing down with the help of Prestashop Buy Now addon on the checkout process of the site, the admin can ensure greater conversion with minimal effort.
  • The multi-lingual support allows the store admin to convert the text into different languages without any difficulty.
thank you for sharing it seams cool, i hope will help me to sell more things

Bareera

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great, thankyou for the module mY GOD BLESS YOU

holms

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Compatibility:prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.1.x
Latest Version:v1.0.2 (29-May-2019)
demo

ilias00

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks a lot
very good module
wish it works for me