v1.6-v1.7 Prestashop Product page combinations table v2.6.5

gigino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this module. I'm looking something similar, let's hope this will make the job done

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello thank you for the sharing !

darksabi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank for sharing.Prestashop Product page combinations table

net_on

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
este modulo esta interesante! estare haciéndole un seguimiento

Chalkie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sadly this doesn't work for me, it just shows the link but no table. I think it maybe my theme.

sudo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you Prestashop Product page combinations table

stylameilo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por esta actualizacióngracias por esta actualización

waytrop

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por compartir. Tabla de combinaciones de la página del producto Prestashop

Deus_Blr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank-Thank you for sharing this module
Post automatically merged:

thx bro for sharing. very useful.thx bro for sharing. very useful.

Last edited:

momours

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module creates combinations matrix on each product page in your store (of course only when product has got combinations, variations of attributes). With this great and useful addon it easy to make purchases in the shop and shows the available variants of the product in a legible manner. Read below how module works and possibilities on module configuration page.

combinations tab on product page

<<<<<<<<<<< LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-page-combinations-table.html

Product combinations table addon specification:

Main feature of this module is possibility to create combinations matrix on each product page in your store. Now we want to write something more about features available in this module.
thans you very much. i will install now

This module creates combinations matrix on each product page in your store (of course only when product has got combinations, variations of attributes). With this great and useful addon it easy to make purchases in the shop and shows the available variants of the product in a legible manner. Read below how module works and possibilities on module configuration page.

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-page-combinations-table.html

Main feature of this module is possibility to create combinations matrix on each product page in your store. Now we want to write something more about features available in this module.

Merci beaucoup, j'essairai des demain​

Last edited:

momours59

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

merci beaucoup, j'essaieri des demain

merci beau coup pour le partage

momours

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

thanks very much. I try it today . i need this module

Mikke

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Need a table module for testing, thanks a lot.