XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Estupendo. Este sostware es muy muy interesante

Alex4110

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As far as I was able to understand, unfortunately, this module provides for the installation of only standard icons. Individual download is not possible.

Alex4110

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Understood the work of the module, liked the algorithm and functionality. But when installed on 1.6.1.24, the editing of store products stops working correctly. The "save changes" icon becomes inactive. Has anyone encountered this problem?
Maybe there is a newer version?
I will be very grateful.
Post automatically merged:

Tags / icon images for product pages is a module that allows to add unlimited number of icons to your product. These icons will appear on product front office and also on listing of products (there where list of products appears) Pictograms contains information about product specification etc. Read more informations below to check what features module have.

Demo: https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-tag-icons-pro.html
My problem solving experience. Presta 1.6.1.24 - when installing the module, the product editing function hung. This module creates an additional tab in the list of editing options, if someone also has a problem - you just need to prevent the module from creating this tab. To do this in the file ticons.php you need to comment out the terms: //! $ this-> registerHook ('displayAdminProductsExtra') || I hope this will help someone, because the module is quite good and can read vector swg icons.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

nicol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

joseluisjuan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
estaba buscado etso precisamente

vaya que pena pensaba que podia recogerlo ahora

lo intentare otra vez si puede ser

sonartex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tags / icon images for product pages is a module that allows to add unlimited number of icons to your product. These icons will appear on product front office and also on listing of products (there where list of products appears) Pictograms contains information about product specification etc. Read more informations below to check what features module have.

Demo: https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-tag-icon
thanks for share

ImanqkiTubeki

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
This is by far the greatest module for product ICONS, but its not the latest version