V1.7 Prestashop Spend Another XX To Get Free Shipping Module v1.3.0 [Custom]

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

I'm going to test this module in the test version of prestashop 1.7.8.0 I hope it works because the biggest problem with prestashop is this question when it is updated some modules stop working but we hope it works.

ToxiiK

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Very good !
Post automatically merged:

Very good !

Jen.3103

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello, does this module work with version 1.7.7.5? Thanks!

nino11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

southraming

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The original module add a line "Spend another XXX to get free shipping for your order!"... but only this single line.

This custom version will add a additional extra line: "Don't forget... Free delivery start at XXX." just above.

Qy0yDz5.png

If you use the Free Shipping rule from the global Prestashop setting (to do that, you must specify the value of free shipping on "Improve" > "Shipping" > "Preferences"), the amount and the currency will adapt themselves automatically.

VJc09n0.png

How to get it work?

It's very simple:
  1. If you don't already have it, download the original module, and install it in your Prestashop.
  2. Download the custom "Spend_XXX_Black_Magic", unzip it and drop the content (named "gmgetfreeshipping") into www.MY-WEBSITE/themes/NAME-OF-MY-THEME/modules/
  3. Clear your cache.
All done! Congratulations

If you need more customizations to perfectly fit your theme, there a CSS file available in /gmgetfreeshipping/views/css/, so you can easily add a color background, change the font type and/or size, etc...

Bonus: If you translate the module in another language, you will notice a "." ... yes, a simple dot.
It's not a mistake at all, the "." is there because with some foreign language (like French), to respect the grammar, a additional space is needed after the amout of free shipping.

RsXKUYQ.png

If needed, you can even translate (in English) this "." by "(of products)", so the mention on the screen will be "Don't forget... Free delivery start at 49€ (of products)"

Note: As no modification was done in the module himself, in the future, you can upgrade it without loosing this customization.

Enjoy ;)

Download Module Spend XX Prestashop 1.7 v1.3.0 (latest version March 2019):
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Download Spend XX Black Magic 1.7:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Custom] in the title, so if you type Custom in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my custom modules
Lets hope this still works.. Thanks!

Isma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchímas gracias por compartir este excelente módulo

TG59

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the sharing of this module !

Student

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cool module, will try to test it. Thanks for share.

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!