v1.7-v8x Prestashop template manual update error / the site does not work

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,
I need your advice, your help. I did a manual update of a theme according to a guide (I first replaced the modules in the dependency, then I copied the whole theme to the root). However, in the end the site does not work, and the new version does not appear in the theme catalog. I cleared the cache, deleted the cookies, but to no avail. Can you help me with some recommendations?

PS: I'm a beginner in prestashop, that is, I can handle simple modules.

A beautiful day!
1712475693221.png

ciko3650

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
what theme? what version of prestashop? Enabled Debug Mod. it should show an error. Try to delete cookies in the browser, sometimes it will help.

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
what theme? what version of prestashop? Enabled Debug Mod. it should show an error. Try to delete cookies in the browser, sometimes it will help.
Hello, thank you for your involvement. The theme is Zone, the prestashop version is 1.7.7.5, I deleted everywhere where I saw that cookies were written and with all that it still didn't work... in the end I reinstalled the clone but I didn't update. Do you have a guide? how could I do a manual update? what to delete, what not to delete? Thank you very much.