Prestashop vs Magento vs WooCommerce.

xavipc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There are multiple shares between these ecommerce. But I would like to know which development mode you feel more comfortable with and why.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
There are multiple shares between these ecommerce. But I would like to know which development mode you feel more comfortable with and why.
Magento is coolest than Prestashop but more more more expensive. WooComerce is not an e-commerce engine!
And next time all questions you have to place into the Request thread!

Fijala

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In my opinion, Magento is simply very expensive and intended for rather large stores. What I like about Prestashop is that you can program a lot yourself and is therefore more independent than, for example, Woocommerce.

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
after 15 years works on eCommerce

1:prestashop

WooComerce is not an e-commerce engine!

suarmartinez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think actually woocommerce its a very good option to put inmediatly a ecommerce website with all the tools needed

lamb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Magento is coolest than Prestashop but more more more expensive. WooComerce is not an e-commerce engine!
And next time all questions you have to place into the Request thread!
Care to elaborate more on why magento is coolest? Doesn't really answer the question much.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Care to elaborate more on why magento is coolest? Doesn't really answer the question much.
In nutshell - Prestashop is made for the small and average company. Magento at the start made for Big Data! It is a principal differents!
Post automatically merged:

I think actually woocommerce its a very good option to put inmediatly a ecommerce website with all the tools needed
Aha! For a few products, not more! I think you may be is a good developer, but a very bad seller :)
Because you do not understand how hard today to keep sales temp! And woo commerce features are not enough to sell more each day!

emisansev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is a very interesting discussion. I will bookmark this thread!