Prestashop vs Magento

ohe_hitu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop is a good platform but is not as mature when it comes to scaling like in magento. Correct me if am wrong.

tst

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop is a good platform but is not as mature when it comes to scaling like in magento. Correct me if am wrong.
yes, however since ps1.7 it is getting better in that matter

koed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop is much easier to user and learn, has many premade themes/templates also if you start now and you have a small web store I definitely recommend it. It is user friendly and budget friendly but the scalibality is low (e.g. on a massive scale you will experience big loading times and back-end lagging)
Magento it might be more complex, but it is good for large stores with more visitors. It has very good built-in features,etc,etc. As an Ecommerce it is very complicated even administration needs advanced technical skills and also it can be expensive as you might need programmers and goes on for plugins, changes ,etc,etc

nullenator

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Depending on use - for big project Magento is better optimized, although presta is much easier to work with

Turkli

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Depending on use - for big project Magento is better optimized, although presta is much easier to work with
this.
If u are going to mage few (big) shops go for magento.
Presta is more then enough for medium size shop.