XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great job thank you for that plugin this is very interesting for woocommerce

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Спасибо, что поделились этим потрясающим плагином.
Post automatically merged:

очень хорошие плагины, больше качественных

Last edited:

supermegaultra

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Exactly what I needed. Works great and doesn't ask for activation. Thanks heaps

Yichen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
why i can't like this post ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lungz1986

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot. Just downloaded. This is a must for any wordpress site. Glad I found it here

Thanks, but it's required to like this.
Yes it is. Liking is a requirement for any download on this site. Plus you also need nullcash. To get nullcash you need to be active on the site by uploading stuff and commenting on posts.

Did you get the answer for this? It may come in handy
Yes, Definitely. I just downloaded and haven't tried it yet. I'm assuming I'll probably face the same problem when installing. Have you figured it out? If you have, let us know.

why i can't like this post ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Liking is a requirement for any download on this site. Plus you also need nullcash. To get nullcash you need to be active on the site by uploading stuff and commenting on posts. If you already have nullcash, then it means you have probably reached your daily download limit and have to wait at least 24hrs before being able to like another post again.

Last edited:

sghiaseddin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Perfect, thanks a lot, I want to download this to test and then buy it from original developer

Cannot activate add-ons, it is said:
"You didn't purchase this add-on with this Prevent Direct Access Gold license. Please do it now or drop us an email at hello@PreventDirectAccess.com if you have any questions!"

Last edited:

supermegaultra

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Perfect, thanks a lot, I want to download this to test and then buy it from original developer

Cannot activate add-ons, it is said:
"You didn't purchase this add-on with this Prevent Direct Access Gold license. Please do it now or drop us an email at hello@PreventDirectAccess.com if you have any questions!"
Same thing happens for me. Unable to activate addon plugins without getting this message.