V1.7 Problem transport prestashop zone Spain

PolDescomm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good afternoon I have a problem with the shipments, I am from Spain and to send to Spain the cost of the shipment is €4.95 but I want to configure that for the Canary Islands, Portugal and the Balearic Islands it is €6.95, when I put the postal code of the Canary Islands the web shows me that there are no shipments for the area but if I put, Santa Cruz de Tenerife with the postal code of Barcelona if it shows me the shipment with the price of the Canary Islands
Attached photos
Configuration:

c1.png
c2.png
c3.pngc4.pngc5.pngc6.png

Test of transport:
c7.pngSend to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with real Postal Code.
Error:c8.png

c10.pngSend to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with Peninsule Postal Code:
c11.png

Can anyone help?

Attachments

• c9.png
    c9.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 2

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
good afternoon I have a problem with the shipments, I am from Spain and to send to Spain the cost of the shipment is €4.95 but I want to configure that for the Canary Islands, Portugal and the Balearic Islands it is €6.95, when I put the postal code of the Canary Islands the web shows me that there are no shipments for the area but if I put, Santa Cruz de Tenerife with the postal code of Barcelona if it shows me the shipment with the price of the Canary Islands
Attached photos
Configuration:

View attachment 75638
View attachment 75639
View attachment 75640View attachment 75641View attachment 75642View attachment 75643

Test of transport:
View attachment 75644Send to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with real Postal Code.
Error:View attachment 75645

View attachment 75647Send to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with Peninsule Postal Code:
View attachment 75648

Can anyone help?
Hello, You action wrong. You can't add some zone and some countries as you wish! Country code and other things depend on major variables in these tables.
You should use a module shipping cost by Zone, Country, City, and Post Code to solve your task!