V1.7 Product Bundles Pro - Last Version

x50902Ty

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for updating this module version!

cltvchannel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Product bundles are a great option to recomend best options for a product to client.
Example: We can create a laptop with mouse and bag.
Thanks !

norca

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing. Perfect for cross sell.

dmusk4

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very helpful, nice module, thank you my friend

martha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm curios if this is attractive for my potential clients, need to try it out for sure

Naira

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing mate. hope it works with my theme.

Voodoo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for share! It can be useful module!

Alib90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great prestashop module. Thanks for sharing

Voodoo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
After some test, i can say this module have few bugs or flaws. I don't test all module function, but assume there are more bugs.

1) Module don't calculate discount price, in cart, if add more q-ty to buy, if products added to cart without enabled option "Display 'Quantity' field in bundle?"

2) If option "Display 'Quantity' field in bundle?" enabled you can add only from 1 to 100 products in cart.

3) If base product have quantity discount, module takes this into account and calculate wrong bundle price.

3) If product, on what in bundle have discount, have quantity discount, module takes this into account and calculate wrong bundle price.

4) If i disable "Display 'Quantity' field in bundle?", and in product page choose q-ty for example 500 and then hit on bundle button in cart will be added only 1 q-ty of products

5) Module calculate wrong discount price, in cart, if add more q-ty to buy, if products added to cart fith enabled option "Display 'Quantity' field in bundle?". And in this option, module starts counting something, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but always the discount amount is not correct. Only corect if all product sell in 1 qty

6) In Waregouse theme, there no -+ buttons in qty input field

7) In Waregouse theme, "Enabled in quick view mode?" broken, don't show bundle block

Last edited:

talla7

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/cross-selling-product-bundles/21848-product-bundles-pro.html

Cross sell products directly on product pages & increase cart order value by grouping products into bundles & tabs, offering a discount when selected products are purchased as a bundle. Increase average cart values.

Sell more..

Increase the average cart order value and customer spend within your store and cross sell related products as bundles while offering discounts as incentives for customers to purchase multiple related products. Easily manage bundles in the back office and optionally organise bundles under different tabs on the front end product pages.

Looks great

Choose from multiple layouts which are all fully responsive while presenting the customer with an easy way to see all the products in a bundle and the savings they benefit from if they purchase the bundle

What your customers will like

Customers can easily identify products related to the product they are purchasing and be encouraged to purchase the product together with other products (as part of a bundle) by means of a discount incentive. Purchasing bundles is superbly easy and the module well presented to the customer on the front end.
View attachment 73268
good module. Works good to make some crosseling