v1.6-v1.7-v8x Product Catalog (CSV, Excel) Import v6.7.0 (NEWEST 3 Aug 2023)

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I didn't even have the module installed. I tried to load both through the modules menu and through FTP, but the error remains.
@vwyx can you check the module?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 91984
I can't even load module information

[2023-08-05 22:09:34] php.INFO: User Deprecated: Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0 {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0 at /var/www/.../data/www/site.com/src/Adapter/Configuration.php:427)"} []

Prestashop 8.0.4 PHP 7.4

Enable php 8.1, on prestashop 8.0.4. Delete old modules from prestashop 8.0.4, which show deprecated error messages in admin panel. Later with 1-Click Upgrade - update presta to version 8.1, which is easily done in a few minutes. So, delete or update the modules that show deprecated error messages in the admin panel and on the pages. Of course, clear all the cache several times, var cache. Turn on smart cache and clear it. Then everything will work fast and super well, as it should be.

Sergiy_K

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Enable php 8.1, on prestashop 8.0.4. Delete old modules from prestashop 8.0.4, which show deprecated error messages in admin panel. Later with 1-Click Upgrade - update presta to version 8.1, which is easily done in a few minutes. So, delete or update the modules that show deprecated error messages in the admin panel and on the pages. Of course, clear all the cache several times, var cache. Turn on smart cache and clear it. Then everything will work fast and super well, as it should be.
Damn, this is a problem only with me.
I've already rechecked all PHP settings on my server, updated all modules, lost all day.
But everything turned out to be much easier.
I haven't used this module yet. So I tried to put it on the test site.
And on it I tested the experimental features and did not turn off this setting!!!
F...ck.
I disabled this feature and the module installed without any problems.
1691336421824.png

@trakr maybe you will need it

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Damn, this is a problem only with me.
I've already rechecked all PHP settings on my server, updated all modules, lost all day.
But everything turned out to be much easier.
I haven't used this module yet. So I tried to put it on the test site.
And on it I tested the experimental features and did not turn off this setting!!!
F...ck.
I disabled this feature and the module installed without any problems.
View attachment 92031

@trakr maybe you will need it
Many modules do not install the first time. With presta version 8.0.4, it's a nightmare, with version 8.1 it's a little better. Sometimes you need to delete the var cache, sometimes you need to turn off the wish list module, and press reset the module to the initial settings. Full of deprecated error messages and many module incompatibilities. So it is better to test on a major presta version before implementing the project. It is better not to use any element editor and any leo theme, the best theme is the default one, and after applying a good design to it, it will work several times faster than editors with all kinds of design controls.

josemsolis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have tried many importers, I am sure this one is the best.
PS v1.6.0.7 - v8.0.4
Version: 6.7.0

What is the products import?​

Adding products to the online store catalog and updating information about products, for example, when price changes, availability, characteristics, when importing data from price list files, compared to manually managing goods, significantly reduces the time required to keep the catalog up to date.

The procedure for importing products in PrestaShop is not easy, even considering the possibility of standard products importing of the platform. The stock import function in PrestaShop is quite confusing and includes a minimum of functions. A functional, quick and convenient method of products management is a perfect choice for a modern state of the online store. Our Product Catalog Import module allows you to easily import and update your product catalog. It allows you to extend the initial import functionality and can be easily configured in a few steps.

Our main product advantages which we are proud of:​

• Automatic import feature with an email notification - allows to configure automatic import and get the report about it on your email address.
  • Multiple images import & thumbnails generation - allows importing product images by 2 methods: Images in one field separated by a comma or Each image in a separate field.
  • Combinations import methods - combination in one field, each attribute and value in the separate field, each combination in a separate row in the file, generate combinations from attribute values.
  • Categories import by category name, category ID or category tree.
  • Features import - features name you can enter manually or select from the file.

Conclusion​

The module has the necessary functionality to work with the import of a huge amount of data - and if you have a special case and the functionality of the standard version is not enough - we can always discuss the possibility of both free and paid upgrades.
Gracias por esots buenos aporte, me sirve de mucho para mi prpoyecto personal

PS v1.6.0.7 - v8.0.4

Adding products to the online store catalog and updating information about products, for example, when price changes, availability, characteristics, when importing data from price list files, compared to manually managing goods, significantly reduces the time required to keep the catalog up to date.

The procedure for importing products in PrestaShop is not easy, even considering the possibility of standard products importing of the platform. The stock import function in PrestaShop is quite confusing and includes a minimum of functions. A functional, quick and convenient method of products management is a perfect choice for a modern state of the online store. Our Product Catalog Import module allows you to easily import and update your product catalog. It allows you to extend the initial import functionality and can be easily configured in a few steps.

• Automatic import feature with an email notification - allows to configure automatic import and get the report about it on your email address.
  • Multiple images import & thumbnails generation - allows importing product images by 2 methods: Images in one field separated by a comma or Each image in a separate field.
  • Combinations import methods - combination in one field, each attribute and value in the separate field, each combination in a separate row in the file, generate combinations from attribute values.
  • Features import - features name you can enter manually or select from the file.

Conclusion​

The module has the necessary functionality to work with the import of a huge amount of data - and if you have a special case and the functionality of the standard version is not enough - we can always discuss the possibility of both free and paid upgrades.
POR FAVOR ACEPTARME este ultimo comentario, e sporuqe deseo bajarme tambien esta actualizacion

Last edited:

mabledac

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this great plugin! I will use it for my projects asap.

volverine

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
PS v1.6.0.7 - v8.0.4

Conclusion​

Thank you for uploading the module.

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module.

webto

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
modül için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız

Marc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does this module work with digital products?

profil07

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, best and one of the needed addon for prestashop.