v1.7-v8x Product description generator OpenAI 1.0.1

ppp4lll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module allows you to automatically generate descriptions for your products and category groups! Set the preferences that best suit your website and let artificial intelligence do all the work for you.
The module is specially designed for large catalogs that are difficult to attend to.

• The module is specially designed for large catalogs that are difficult to manage.
  • If you have a sync with ERP, the module will offer the best options to generate descriptions without human intervention.
  • Generate descriptions manually or automatically.
  • Once the module is configured, you can let the module run automatically.
  • Improve your descriptions, summaries, meta descriptions and your SEO with a rich description.
  • Artificial Intelligence can work on the category pages or on the sheets of each product.
  • Create different rules depending on the type of product.

Demo link : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ad...product-description-generator-openai-gpt.html
O futuro chegou hoje. Grande ajuda para catalogos grandes. vou experimentar de certeza.

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module allows you to automatically generate descriptions for your products and category groups! Set the preferences that best suit your website and let artificial intelligence do all the work for you.

Please share new version

Version 1.2.2 - 6/1/2023
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.7.4.0 - 8.0.4

New prompt interface
Prompts examples
Alcalink FAQ Module Compatibility
Add Linkrewrite, and Faqs

semaforas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The module is specially designed for large catalogs that are difficult to attend to.

• The module is specially designed for large catalogs that are difficult to manage.
  • If you have a sync with ERP, the module will offer the best options to generate descriptions without human intervention.
  • Generate descriptions manually or automatically.
  • Once the module is configured, you can let the module run automatically.
  • Improve your descriptions, summaries, meta descriptions and your SEO with a rich description.
  • Artificial Intelligence can work on the category pages or on the sheets of each product.
  • Create different rules depending on the type of product.

Demo link : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ad...product-description-generator-openai-gpt.html
Thank you very much for sharing this theme

seca4all

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is it a goog module . I want to try it but i'm affraid to disturb my working website

Riper

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I was really looking for this module.

arnvald

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What a nice module, i'm looking for something like that, thanks!