Reaction score
NullCash
This is awesome. Version is 1.13.0.1. Thank you very much for sharing

Charlessydney

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Features
  • Quick edit product: “Product Manager” allows you to modify every type of product information visible in PrestaShop back office with live editor.
  • Mass/bulk edit: mass edit any product information in a few clicks: product basic info (name, images, reference, category, etc.), quantity, pricing, SEO, shipping, other info (tags, condition, attached files, etc.). No downtime to your store during mass/bulk edit.
  • Mass/bulk edit template: save your mass edit options into mass edit template and apply this template for future use.
  • Mass/bulk edit log: all mass edits will be saved into mass edit logs; you can revert the changes with just one click.
  • Filter products to edit by name, category, price, summary, description, quantity, attribute, etc. Use one or any combination of these to select products to edit.
  • Instant filter: filter matching results at the same time as you type the search value into the filter field.
  • Customizable product listing page: enable you to add more useful data fields (compared to default fields that PrestaShop offers) to display on the product listing page. You may select data fields to display and sort up data fields by dragging and dropping field names.
  • Product listing view: save your custom product listing page to “product listing view”. Select a suitable “view” to quickly display your required product information.
  • Support multi-shop mode and multi-language.
See more
Recommendation
  • If you have any question related to “Product Manager” or come across any issues when installing/using this module on your website, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support staffs are always ready to help you.
  • Each purchase is 1 valid license for 1 website, please purchase additional licenses if you’re going to use this module on more websites.
  • If you’re satisfied with our module, please provide us a feedback of 5 stars and share “Product Manager” module on your social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. We’re grateful with your feedback.
What's New in Version 1.1.7(07/28/2022)
  • New filter for Mass edit feature: Filter by product features
Thanks for sharing may God bless you

alirot

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great module, thanks for sharing. very usefull

klmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Çok teşekkürler! Kullanışlı modül olabilir!
Çok teşekkürler! Kullanışlı modül olabilir!

jrolando

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this!!! I had other version and search product is not working properly, I hope this one works for me, I will let you all know

LinkOfLight

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this!!! I had other version and search product is not working properly

ewzen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is awesome. Thank you very much for sharing

moulayadnan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am looking for a similar module to be able to do this on the orders, like change shipping date and so on

adasdsad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  • If you have any question related to “Product Manager” or come across any issues when installing/using this module on your website, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support staffs are always ready to help you.
  • Each purchase is 1 valid license for 1 website, please purchase additional licenses if you’re going to use this module on more websites.

hahagaga

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very useful, easier for me to manage the product hope i can download it