Reaction score
NullCash

FAKE!!!!​

AND 4.1.1 FAKE

AND 4.1.0 FAKE

IT IS ALL 4.0.8

I have compared all these versions on the forum

ALl is 4.0.8

@_aNoNiMo_ What is the problem with you? Simply questions - What a fuck?

_aNoNiMo_

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

FAKE!!!!​

AND 4.1.1 FAKE

AND 4.1.0 FAKE

IT IS ALL 4.0.8

I have compared all these versions on the forum

ALl is 4.0.8

@_aNoNiMo_ What is the problem with you? Simply questions - What a fuck?

Good afternoon @freiserk

So why does the ndk_advanced_custom_fields.php file say that it is version 4.2.2?

When installing it, because it says that it is version 4.2.2 (I attach a screenshot)

I have the emails that I have received from NDK-Design, and I have no problem attaching them as proof, nor do I have a problem attaching the module purchase invoice.

If I ask the developer for the latest versions and he sends them wrong, I think it's not my fault, I ask for them to share in the forum and help colleagues.

I don't have any problem, I think you should talk in other ways, or ask in private.

Attachments

• CAPTURE.png
    CAPTURE.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 5

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Good afternoon @freiserk

So why does the ndk_advanced_custom_fields.php file say that it is version 4.2.2?

When installing it, because it says that it is version 4.2.2 (I attach a screenshot)

I have the emails that I have received from NDK-Design, and I have no problem attaching them as proof, nor do I have a problem attaching the module purchase invoice.

If I ask the developer for the latest versions and he sends them wrong, I think it's not my fault, I ask for them to share in the forum and help colleagues.

I don't have any problem, I think you should talk in other ways, or ask in private.

YOU LIAR!!!

CHECK IT 4.2.2 vs 4.1.1

NO Difference in your contribution!

1692724794027.png
1692724844430.png

4.1.1 vs 4.1.0

1692724948502.png
1692724973465.png
1692725011066.png

_aNoNiMo_

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

YOU LIAR!!!

CHECK IT 4.2.2 vs 4.1.1

NO Difference in your contribution!

View attachment 92958
View attachment 92959

4.1.1 vs 4.1.0

View attachment 92960
View attachment 92961
View attachment 92962

@freiserk

Next, I leave you all the conversations that I have had with the developer of the module, where you can see all the download links of MEGA, which he attaches to download the new versions.

I have made the mistake of sharing it, as if it were a new version? Well, maybe yes, but I share it, because the developer sends it to me, to compare if it is a final version or not, we already have you, to let all users know.

It is not the first time that he has done it to me, I remember that he did it to me with a version of the panda theme that I shared, that his program decompressed it badly, and he also said that it was my mistake.

I at least know what respect is, and I'm not going to get into your game of insults.

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 002.png
    002.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 003.png
    003.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 17
  • INVOICE.png
    INVOICE.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 16
  • ORDER.png
    ORDER.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 15

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@freiserk

Next, I leave you all the conversations that I have had with the developer of the module, where you can see all the download links of MEGA, which he attaches to download the new versions.

I have made the mistake of sharing it, as if it were a new version? Well, maybe yes, but I share it, because the developer sends it to me, to compare if it is a final version or not, we already have you, to let all users know.

It is not the first time that he has done it to me, I remember that he did it to me with a version of the panda theme that I shared, that his program decompressed it badly, and he also said that it was my mistake.

I at least know what respect is, and I'm not going to get into your game of insults.
OK. Ask the module developer why 4.2.2 is the same as 4.1.1 and the same as 4.1.0 and the same 4.0.8.
Because in another case the developer breeds for money you!

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Good afternoon @freiserk

I'm sorry, I had a crash on my computer and I've been off for a few days until I got it back.
It seems everything is back to normal...

Well, with so many changes in version and without a history of improvements, it sounds like easy money to me.

Only by editing a line of code can the version be changed and in a hurry they either forget or pass it by.

The best thing is that with a file comparator and its content (I use "meld" in linux) you take screenshots and tell the developer to explain the situation and return your money.

Greetings.

saha9307

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please upload this update, Thanx!
Post automatically merged:

thanks i will try it, great for sharing

AlexSim

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thanks a lot for this great update!!

@freiserk

Thanx (y)(y)

Does anyone have the 4.2.4 version of the module?

Last edited:

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A very, very necessary module for the store. Buy someone and share with us.

bbs1809

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A very, very necessary module for the store. Buy someone and share with us.

livex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Dobrý deň, je toto najnovšia verzia modulu Možnosti produktu, balíky a prispôsobenie 4.2.4? A robí sa vám dobre? Ďakujem pekne za zdieľanie, idem to vyskúšať.

Modul sa mi vôbec nedarí stiahnuť. Funguje vám to? Toto je prvýkrát, čo mám takýto problém. Ďakujem

Last edited: