PS IT Solution Prestashop Modules - PS IT Clean Urls (remover ids and id_product_attribute), PS IT Images Compress and others

tyler777

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
BE CAREFULl!!!! I discovered on my skin that all PS IT Solution modules are tracked.
I installed one download in this forum and they contacted me a few days later,
first with simple newsletters, then officially communicating the complaint and the request for damages for copyright infringement.
I saved myself by buying the license on their store to have the complaint canceled. at the end, however, it was convenient to buy the license: their modules are excellent, cheap and above all they are distributed with a single unique license. so by buying a license I was autorized to use the modules on all my prestashop sites and on all those of the customers to whom I built the website in prestashop.
I hope that the information can be useful to everyone.

joseoliveiraborlas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
BE CAREFULl!!!! I discovered on my skin that all PS IT Solution modules are tracked.
I installed one download in this forum and they contacted me a few days later,
first with simple newsletters, then officially communicating the complaint and the request for damages for copyright infringement.
I saved myself by buying the license on their store to have the complaint canceled. at the end, however, it was convenient to buy the license: their modules are excellent, cheap and above all they are distributed with a single unique license. so by buying a license I was autorized to use the modules on all my prestashop sites and on all those of the customers to whom I built the website in prestashop.
I hope that the information can be useful to everyone.
You are SPAMing poop content. Their page is terrible. Addons are even worse. forget

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Bro, don't be mad at him, please! Realy, most developers last time add tracking code to their code! I'm and @freiserk checking it module!
Even with the tracking code, the emails are sent out automatically without even consent. Once you find it, delete it.