PWA plugin helps to enable power of PWA on your Osclass

Aron12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PWA plugin helps to enable power of PWA on your Osclass and cover key concepts of progressive web apps by generating manifest file (manifest.json, manifest.webmanifest), service workers and setting up meta data used when generating application.

PWA largest benefit is in ability to generate native applications based on website for Google Play Store, iOS App Store and Microsoft store, PWA lightweight application (Add to home screen), caching features, preload features and enhancing offline experience.

PWA application is considered as great addition or replacement for native app itself, as it provides app-like experience, is installable, lightweight (~1MB considering 50+ MB for native apps), auto-updated, provides offline experience and match to website design.

Application installation is not required

Attachments

• pwa.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 31

csaby

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is it ok for php 8.x? or it is worcking only on 7.x?

techincome

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice! share i was looking for this

iiyaya

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PWA plugin helps to enable power of PWA on your Osclass and cover key concepts of progressive web apps by generating manifest file (manifest.json, manifest.webmanifest), service workers and setting up meta data used when generating application.

PWA largest benefit is in ability to generate native applications based on website for Google Play Store, iOS App Store and Microsoft store, PWA lightweight application (Add to home screen), caching features, preload features and enhancing offline experience.

PWA application is considered as great addition or replacement for native app itself, as it provides app-like experience, is installable, lightweight (~1MB considering 50+ MB for native apps), auto-updated, provides offline experience and match to website design.

thanks dude i will com back for more thank
Post automatically merged:

i need this, thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
yes very helpful

amanij

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this i will use it later and see if it works

Zoombie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this i will use it later and see if it works

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you for this i will use it later and see if it works bro

babajay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ive been looking for this plugins for a while, i hope its working fine as a good addition to my osclass website

rozum

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Спасибо. very good pllugin. thank you very much foior the sharing

bantonat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

PWA plugin helps to enable power of PWA on your Osclass and cover key concepts of progressive web apps by generating manifest file (manifest.json, manifest.webmanifest), service workers and setting up meta data used when generating application