Rockpres

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
116.jpg117.jpg118.jpg

DEMO
Overview
The Quotes module allows your customers to submit quotation requests for products and bargain for the best prices. Review quotation request & if agreed, send a direct cart link to customer's inbox. Ability to create customized quote forms.

What this module does for you
insert_chartFacilitate B2B commerce
What Prestashop Product Quote Module does for you?

• Add "Add to Quote" button to Any Product
  • Option to show "Add to Quote" button on Product listing page
  • Option to hide price on the product page
  • Option to enable Add to Quote on out of stock products
  • Enable quotation for a specific category, products or user groups
  • Create Customize-able Quote Forms
  • 8 Different types of fields to choose from
  • View & Reply Quotation Requests from Back-office
  • Allow Customers to add Multiple Products in Bag and ask for bundle Quote
  • Generate direct cart link, send it to the customer's email address with a single click
  • You can enter a fix price for the cart before generating direct cart link for customer
  • Notify Customer via email when Quote is Approved & Send Discount Voucher
  • Email Notification to Admin when New Request for Quote is placed

This PrestaShop Quote Module increases your store conversions by providing customers with fast and easy to use quotation form. Customers can conveniently ask for a quote and Ajax based Loading prevents the page from refreshing or reloading that saves the time of the customer.

Product, Category Specific

With our latest update to Prestashop Product Quote Module, now you can enable quotation for whole shop, specific categories or particular products.

Email Alerts

Emails Alerts allow you to keep in touch with the customer regarding a product quote. When a customer submits a quotation form, the Prestashop Quote Module authenticates the submission of the quote and automatically sends an email to you. Emails are also sent when a customer sends a message to the merchant and can be viewed from the admin panel.

Offer Discounts

Once you approve the quotation a confirmation email will be sent to the customer. You can offer discount vouchers in reply to quotation emails so customers can avail discounts on products. In this way, our Prestashop Quote Module provides an incentive to bulk buyers ensures that they will come to your store again to purchase discounted products.

Customize Quotation Form

You acquire more information about the quote by introducing new fields. You can add unlimited number of fields in your form. Field types include multi-select, yes/no, checkbox, radio button, text box, etc.
Show less
What your customers will like
Add to Quote Block

This PrestaShop Quotation Module creates an ‘Add to Quote’ button clicking on which the specific product will be added to a special block which is shown in the header. It allows customers to keep adding products without reloading the page. This Button not only brings convenience to the customer to but also ensures a fast and smooth cart process.

Customer Comments

Customers can send their product requests by filling the quotation form. The comment section allows customers to add valuable comments for product specifications which can help the merchants in providing with the exact estimate.

Instant Messaging

If customers have a query or need to make a change in their quotation they can contact the merchant through instant messaging. Centralized messaging allows customers to easily communicate with the merchant through a fast and user-friendly platform. Email alerts are sent to the customers each time a message is sent.

View and Edit from ‘My Account’

Customers can view their price quote details from My Account section such as messages, quotes, vouchers, and order history and contact details. This allows customers to confirm their quote status and reply to any message that is sent by the merchant. Customers can also edit their address and contact details.

DATE OF DOWNLOAD 01.5.2020

Attachments

• productquotation.zip
    482.8 KB · Views: 16

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 87089View attachment 87090View attachment 87091

DEMO
Overview
The Quotes module allows your customers to submit quotation requests for products and bargain for the best prices. Review quotation request & if agreed, send a direct cart link to customer's inbox. Ability to create customized quote forms.

• Generate direct cart link, send it to the customer's email address with a single click
  • You can enter a fix price for the cart before generating direct cart link for customer

This PrestaShop Quote Module increases your store conversions by providing customers with fast and easy to use quotation form. Customers can conveniently ask for a quote and Ajax based Loading prevents the page from refreshing or reloading that saves the time of the customer.

With our latest update to Prestashop Product Quote Module, now you can enable quotation for whole shop, specific categories or particular products.

Email Alerts

Emails Alerts allow you to keep in touch with the customer regarding a product quote. When a customer submits a quotation form, the Prestashop Quote Module authenticates the submission of the quote and automatically sends an email to you. Emails are also sent when a customer sends a message to the merchant and can be viewed from the admin panel.

Offer Discounts

Once you approve the quotation a confirmation email will be sent to the customer. You can offer discount vouchers in reply to quotation emails so customers can avail discounts on products. In this way, our Prestashop Quote Module provides an incentive to bulk buyers ensures that they will come to your store again to purchase discounted products.

Customize Quotation Form

You acquire more information about the quote by introducing new fields. You can add unlimited number of fields in your form. Field types include multi-select, yes/no, checkbox, radio button, text box, etc.
Show less
Add to Quote Block

This PrestaShop Quotation Module creates an ‘Add to Quote’ button clicking on which the specific product will be added to a special block which is shown in the header. It allows customers to keep adding products without reloading the page. This Button not only brings convenience to the customer to but also ensures a fast and smooth cart process.

Customer Comments

Customers can send their product requests by filling the quotation form. The comment section allows customers to add valuable comments for product specifications which can help the merchants in providing with the exact estimate.

Instant Messaging

If customers have a query or need to make a change in their quotation they can contact the merchant through instant messaging. Centralized messaging allows customers to easily communicate with the merchant through a fast and user-friendly platform. Email alerts are sent to the customers each time a message is sent.

Customers can view their price quote details from My Account section such as messages, quotes, vouchers, and order history and contact details. This allows customers to confirm their quote status and reply to any message that is sent by the merchant. Customers can also edit their address and contact details.

Very old module version 2.1.2

Version 2.3.4 was posted on the forum.

Greetings.

am123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for upload. Lets test tha module.

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 87089View attachment 87090View attachment 87091

DEMO
Overview

Email Alerts

Offer Discounts

Customize Quotation Form

Show less
Add to Quote Block

Customer Comments

Instant Messaging

it's always him ahahahahahahaha !

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Rockpres

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it's always him ahahahahahahaha !
i look for it , and i didn't find so i can delete it if is aviable @billoceceo
Post automatically merged:

Greetings.
Hello Please can you send me the link to this version ?

Greetings.

@Rockpres version please
Is a update????
i Think its version 2.1.2 like freiserk Said

This is the last version Of the mOdule V2.4.0 , sorry dear freinds im doing my best

Attachments

• v2.4.0-productquotation.zip
    559.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

mcLoad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for that template, i will try that great

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i look for it , and i didn't find so i can delete it if is aviable @billoceceo

i Think its version 2.1.2 like freiserk Said

This is the last version Of the mOdule V2.4.0 , sorry dear freinds im doing my best
Thank you for sharing 2.4.0 version update

riderwalker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing this amazzing module.... good job...;)

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazzing module.... good job...;)

Bocher

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wielkie dzięki za udostępnienie tego niesamowitego modułu… Dobra robota…;)