Qwery v3.1 - Multi-Purpose Business WordPress & WooCommerce Theme + ChatGPT - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 09-18-39 Qwery - Multi-Purpose Business WordPress & WooCommerce Theme...png
documentation
Qwery is an innovative responsive multi-purpose multi-skin WordPress theme with a super modern, clean and fresh design. Qwery is a set of stylish & trendy skins for almost any corporate business website or business blog.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 09-19-17 Qwery - Multi-Purpose Business WordPress & WooCommerce Theme...png

Business WordPress Audience​

It`s perfect for law firms, web and creative agencies, marketing & advertising services, business consultant, website design, mobile development company, creative bureau, UX/UI Design. Also it is great for those who deal with branding, style & identity, development, coding & technology, video production, photography, publishing services, printing, programming, App development, digital business, project management and a sole businessman. Not only the theme provides skins for corporate business websites, it offers pre-designed pages for retail and different types of services, like sports and beauty industry, handyman service, medical treatment, kids, education, music, etc.

WordPress version: required at least 5.0, tested up to 6.4.1

I. Installation

1. In your admin panel, go to 'Appearance > Themes' and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Click 'Upload' and 'Choose File', then select the theme's .zip file. Click 'Install Now'.
3. Click 'Activate' to use your new theme right away.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 09-20-01 Change Log - Qwery Support Help Desk.png

info; https://themeforest.net/item/qwery-multipurpose-business-wordpress-theme/29678687

Attachments

• plugins.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 3
  • qwery-child.zip
    387.1 KB · Views: 3
  • qwery-v3.1.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 3

Mruborka

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the share.
What does the "Untouched" means? Does it nulled? Or it is just the theme files and i have to buy it?
Sorry, i'm a newbie and just want to try out the theme bebore i buy it.

masim

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Awesome, qwery is an attractive minimal WordPress theme