v1.6-v1.7 [RARE] PrestaShop Cleaner V.2.1.0/ no longer available on the PS marketplace neither comes by default with PS 1.7 installation

kolv

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

About​

This module allows you to check and fix functional integrity constraints and remove default data, it helps you remove your catalogue, orders and customers data in one go. I mostly use it to clean the store from the demo data when its freshly installed
this amazing module is no longer available on the PrestaShop marketplace, you need to buy something similar if you want to make your life easy

Multistore compatibility​

This module is not compatible with the multistore ❌
It means that its configuration applies for all stores.

Attachments

• pscleaner v 2.1.0.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 5

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Free module and archived at Github. I guess you're better of with a maintained module that still is developing.

regisdubois

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

About​

This module allows you to check and fix functional integrity constraints and remove default data, it helps you remove your catalogue, orders and customers data in one go. I mostly use it to clean the store from the demo data when its freshly installed
this amazing module is no longer available on the PrestaShop marketplace, you need to buy something similar if you want to make your life easy

Wow looks great

kolv

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing
you are all welcome
Post automatically merged:

thank you for sharing

Thank you very much !
you welcome(y)
Post automatically merged:

I have just tested the module on PS 1.7.7.5 and it works perfectly!

I will keep this post up to date whenever a new version of PrestaShop is announced to ensure the module compatibility

aptget

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The module is archived by the owner on github so the last update is 13 months ago . I think the developper is waiting for a stable version of prestashop, because for now each update of prestashop change the core admin ( the admin core is for now half legacy and half symfony). Once the core admin is 100% symfony it will be added to prestashop.THe owner of the module is the CEO of prestashop so he had much more urgent code to devellop

JSSSX

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

About​

Thank you for sharing this !

dabliop

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Its is very cool, man!!
Thanks for share!