virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
01_Raxa_Preview.__large_preview.jpg
Raxa is a modern responsive HTML template for Money Transfer & Payment Processing websites. It has 3+ beautiful demo variations with inner pages. The template is developed with Bootstrap 5.x and Sass. It is suitable for Bank websites, Payment Gateway providers, Financial agencies, Loan providers, Online Money Recharge or Send + Receiving Money websites, Financial agencies, Digital Banking websites, etc.

Raxa is fast, lightweight, clean, and contains W3 valid source code. The template is easily customizable and expandable with detailed documentation. Our fast and friendly support team will be glad to assist with any needs with the template.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/raxa-money-transfer-banking-html-template/36208195

Attachments

• Raxa.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 19

shandars

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you really need it, im new here, do i need to purchase nullcash credit ? or how it work ?

ikenna

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 48969
Raxa is a modern responsive HTML template for Money Transfer & Payment Processing websites. It has 3+ beautiful demo variations with inner pages. The template is developed with Bootstrap 5.x and Sass. It is suitable for Bank websites, Payment Gateway providers, Financial agencies, Loan providers, Online Money Recharge or Send + Receiving Money websites, Financial agencies, Digital Banking websites, etc.

Raxa is fast, lightweight, clean, and contains W3 valid source code. The template is easily customizable and expandable with detailed documentation. Our fast and friendly support team will be glad to assist with any needs with the template.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/raxa-money-transfer-banking-html-template/36208195
i have been looking to get this template.

synaptium

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I can only like once a day? I have not even downloaded any files and it say i reached my daily limit. pls healp me

nezid35

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for the theme. thank you very much

qwertyuiop

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 48969

I like it, nice one. Please how can I download it?