RegistrationMagic Premium v5.0.2.3 - Easy and Powerful WordPress Registration Form System

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
ezgif-4-5eec0f8e62.jpg
Beautiful, Easy and Powerful WordPress Registration Form System

Analyze WordPress registration form like never before​

In RegistrationMagic, you can analyze every WordPress user registration form and submission using in-built graphs, charts and tables. This helps you to fine tune your user registration process. You can track user location, IP, browser data and OS, form conversion rate, filling time and a lot more. You can also analyze user login attempts, login timelines, login success vs failure graph, along with other important login parameters. Follow our User Login guide to step-up login analytics and modernize your user login process with two-factor authentication and other advance login features.

Demo: https://registrationmagic.com/

Attachments

• registrationmagicpro5023.zip
    3 MB · Views: 23

Kraix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the sharing! nice plugin

sheda786

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great Plugin Thank you ! i am checking this plug

westinvest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great Plugin Thank you ! i am checking this plug

kikapu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Fantastic, very usefull. thank you very much

Alexcool

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 55660

In RegistrationMagic, you can analyze every WordPress user registration form and submission using in-built graphs, charts and tables. This helps you to fine tune your user registration process. You can track user location, IP, browser data and OS, form conversion rate, filling time and a lot more. You can also analyze user login attempts, login timelines, login success vs failure graph, along with other important login parameters. Follow our User Login guide to step-up login analytics and modernize your user login process with two-factor authentication and other advance login features.

I get an error during the download request. How can I get nullcash??
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 55660

I love this plugin. How can I download it?

waqhhz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
How can I get nullcash to download this thing?

dr.jerkface

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for this plugin. I hope it works for my purpose. Appreciate it

isaac790

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 55660

i want this plugin, the forum error

Deejaydavect

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 55660

ameizing this it great trhank so much

aivanseed

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 55660

Lo necesito! Pero no me estaría dejando descargar, porque no puedo liking, que onda? como hago?
Post automatically merged:

ah listo ya pude! messi! gracias!

Last edited:

jadaham

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Excelente, muchas gracias por el aporte a la comunidad!!!

zio21

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great Plugin Thank you ! i am checking this plugin