V8x Request A Quote ( Request a quote is a powerful Prestashop quote module)

dog2021

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO

Overview​

Request a quote is a powerful Prestashop quote module that empowers you to let your customers submit the quotations for the products they are interested in.

Description​

Prestashop Request a Quote is a must-have an extension for B2B stores as it enables them to keep or replace the standard checkout and cart system with a new quotation system. The customers can submit quotes with their offered prices and quantity details. The merchants can accept the quotation or modify the prices and accept quotations and send cart link to customers.

FAQs:

Can I hide prices and add to cart button for category X and let wholesale customers to submit quotes?

Yes, it is possible.

I want general customers to purchase as per standard where the retailers would see prices not add to cart button but only the quote button

Attachments

• v1.3.0-addifyrequestaquote.zip
    147.4 KB · Views: 16

solange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing the module is nice!!

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO

Overview​

Request a quote is a powerful Prestashop quote module that empowers you to let your customers submit the quotations for the products they are interested in.

Description​

Prestashop Request a Quote is a must-have an extension for B2B stores as it enables them to keep or replace the standard checkout and cart system with a new quotation system. The customers can submit quotes with their offered prices and quantity details. The merchants can accept the quotation or modify the prices and accept quotations and send cart link to customers.

FAQs:

Can I hide prices and add to cart button for category X and let wholesale customers to submit quotes?

Yes, it is possible.

I want general customers to purchase as per standard where the retailers would see prices not add to cart button but only the quote button

REPEAT THE MODULE, Post for you.

Greetings.

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Please use search before posting repeat content. This is repeat module posting.

Nheka

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this module, hope this one works with 8.1

mikeaquarius

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
REPEAT MODULE!!! REPEAT MODULE!!! REPEAT MODULE!!!

Please, before publishing a module, check that it has not been previously published

Greetings.

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module.

Danielss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO

Overview​

Description​

FAQs:

Yes, it is possible.

thanks for sharing good job, very very good

Agentorange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this update of this very practical module

DJCar2004

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please use search before posting repeat content. This is repeat module posting.

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this module. A much needed module that will come in handy. Thank you for your contribution to this community. Thank you for sharing the module with the community members and making efforts to expand our forum.