V1.7 Request: advice on fast and attractive prestashop theme even from mobile

Nirvana

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello people and friends of nulledfrm,
I would need your suggestion:

I have a store of about 10k products with a 4 core server 32 gb ram and 500 gb ssd, the server performs well although I should optimize apache and mysql settings but that is another story.

I am currently using the modez theme regularly purchased and then shared here with you but I noticed that it is not very appealing for us who have a large inventory, then it turns out to be much slower from mobile than the desktop version I don't know why.

That's why I would like to ask you a suggestion about some big store style theme like amazon I don't know, but with effective cache criteria or that is light and fast I am interested especially in the mobile side because 70 % of our customers come from there. Could someone from the community give me some advice ?
Thanks in advance to those who will. Thank you i appreciate you.

PS: soon i will upload a module to scrape product information from amazon via the ean code of the products on prestashop, so if you have a list of products with at least the ean code you don't have to worry about entering photos and data about the products, the module is still under development but it already works, for anyone who wants to try it or improve it contact me privately, of course it is free for the whole community.

Greetings from nirvana

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Optimize your web CSS and JS, use the speed optimization modules, and enable caching. It's even better if you have a CDN.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

I have a store of about 10k products with a 4 core server 32 gb ram and 500 gb ssd, the server performs well although I should optimize apache and mysql settings but that is another story.

I am currently using the modez theme regularly purchased and then shared here with you but I noticed that it is not very appealing for us who have a large inventory, then it turns out to be much slower from mobile than the desktop version I don't know why.

That's why I would like to ask you a suggestion about some big store style theme like amazon I don't know, but with effective cache criteria or that is light and fast I am interested especially in the mobile side because 70 % of our customers come from there. Could someone from the community give me some advice ?

PS: soon i will upload a module to scrape product information from amazon via the ean code of the products on prestashop, so if you have a list of products with at least the ean code you don't have to worry about entering photos and data about the products, the module is still under development but it already works, for anyone who wants to try it or improve it contact me privately, of course it is free for the whole community.

Greetings from nirvana
Read the forum rules, please. Next time put your questions in the Request thread!

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Greetings from nirvana

Test with Litespeed or OpenLitespeed on archlinux server for example. And Litespeed cache.

Grettings.

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Greetings from nirvana
Lighthouse in Google Chrome's DevTools might help you.

I ran http://roythemes.com/demo/modez/_electro/en/ thru Lighthouse and it gave a really bad score for mobile (I didn't test desktop).
It seems to load a bunch of css-files that slow down the site. If you can reduce these it might help you.

If you haven't optimized the images you should do that as well.

Nirvana

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Read the forum rules, please. Next time put your questions in the Request thread!
Yes I apologize for this will not happen again I'm sorry

SicilyMan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wharehouse theme with elementor is the best theme you can create layout specific for desktop, mobile and tablet. without any other module but with elementor and if you use free account cloudflare for cache and cdn is very very fast theme i obtain with my ecommerce 94 on page speed insight and the look is very great

aysenurb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash