v1.6-v1.7-v8x [Request] 🙏 Moving and Assigning Products between Categories

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO

Move your products easily and mass from one category to another and/or assign your products to several categories in order to display them in several categories and increase their visibility.

Features​

• Really easy to use
  • Move one or several products from one category to another
  • Assign one or several products in another category
  • Easy selection of the source and destination categories
  • Easy selection of the product(s) you want to move/assign to other categories
  • Easy search of products thanks to the smart filter

3.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1

jcarlos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, this thread may be useful to you.

i test this module, but not sure if it will work with presta 8.1. I don't need to move products or copy them to other categories, but assign them to appear in multiple categories or assign one or more products to another category. The "Moving and Assigning Products between Categories" module works with 8.1 and, as I see it, has a very convenient graphical interface. In six years, I got very tired of all kinds of modules with which it is not possible to work normally without being overworked. As far as I have seen with all kinds of bulk modules, they have tedious graphical interfaces and are inconvenient to work with.

7.jpg

corsinu

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, this thread may be useful to you.
it does not work with version 8.0x. I just lost 11 coins to unlock the content. and in the end see that I have an error 500 when I try to enter the module configuration page.
Besides, it was this module which is in query that I was looking for as I don't speak English well, both modules have the same name but work differently.

It would be really cool if someone could have this nulled module and share it

thank you all. ^^

_aNoNiMo_

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

corsinu

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, you have published the module you are looking for in this forum, but I am not completely sure that it works in PrestaShop 8.

- LINK TO VERSION 1.4.7: https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/m...ducts-between-categories-module-v1-4-7.67052/

- LINK TO VERSION 1.4.8: https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/m...ducts-between-categories-module-v1-4-8.74735/

If you have the chance, try any of these modules on a copy of your store, so you don't break the main store

thank you for you. link i go try now normaly 1.4.8 working in ps v8.0x

Eldorado 2555

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Features
Really easy to use
Move one or several products from one category to another
Assign one or several products in another category
Easy selection of the source and destination categories
Easy selection of the product(s) you want to move/assign to other categories
Easy search of products thanks to the smart filter

Overview
Move your products easily and mass from one category to another and/or assign your products to several categories in order to display them in several categories and increase their visibility.
Description
Save time managing your catalogue! Focus on the growth of your online store while you manage the products of your catalogue with our module massively, rapidly and simply.

This module allows you to move your products from one category to another and/or assign your products to several categories.

1.Move products from one category to another
This feature allows you to easily move one or several products from one category to another. The product will disappear from the source category and will appear in the destination category.
You just need to :
Select the source category or sub-category (from the drop-down menu) from which you want to move the product(s)
Tick the product(s) you want to move (the module automatically displays the products of the selected category)
Select the destination category or sub-category (from the drop-down menu) to which you want to move the product(s)
Choose the option « Move the selected products » and click on « Confirm »

2.Assign products to several categories
This feature allows you to easily assign one or several products to several categories. The product will appear in both source and destination category.
Note:The module only changes the category association of the product and make it appear in several categories, but it doesn't create a new product on your "Catalog" page.
You just need to :
Select the source category or sub-category (from the drop-down menu) which contains the product you want to display in another category
Tick the product(s) you want to display in another category (the module automatically displays the products of the selected category)
Select the destination category or sub-category (from the drop-down menu) in which you want to display the selected products
Choose the option « Copy the selected products » and click on « Confirm »

Smart product filter
We have added a smart product filter to help you find easily the products. When the module displays the products of a category or sub-category, we give you the possibility to filter the results by ID, name, reference, manufacturer, date, price and status.
This feature allows you to find easily a product, which is very useful when you have lots of products in your store or when you don't remember in which category you have put a product.

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A very, very necessary module. It's would be nice to test it...

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Please share new version for prestashop 8.1.3.​

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A very, very necessary module for the store. Buy someone and share with us.

Naldok

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
please share new version

Version 1.5.0 - 9/8/2023​

Minor
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.5.0.0 - 8.1.2
  • Prestashop 8.1 Compatibility
  • Optimizations made in the module