ates

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have any? Request

Link

Text and Images Guard for Classifieds​

Content Protection Plugin helps to secure most important part of your classifieds - "CONTENT" - from stealing. There are several ways plugin can fight from content being copied manually from your website by humans to another classifieds.

Content protection method and functionalities​

Let's check all that plugin offer to secure your data, content, texts and images:

• Trim & Enrich copied text - when visitors try to copy text from your website, text in clipboard always gets trimmed to 240 characters and at the end of trimmed text is added "Read more at: {URL}". This is very effective protection, at same time not too annoying for your standard customers.
  • Disable right click - right click with mouse will not be functional, so i.e. it's complicated to find out source URL for images or get context menu with "copy" option. Plugin also allow to enable right clicks on inputs, that allows right clicks on inputs (text, radio, checkbox, ...), textareas and buttons, so it's still possible to easily paste text i.e. when customer publish new listing or create account on registration form.
  • Disable content selection - selecting text will not be possible anymore on your Osclass installation, so it's very complicated to i.e. select item title and description, then copy it and use on another classifieds. Alternatively, admin can only disable selection on specific selectors, as example just on listing title and description.
  • Warning in browser console - show formatted warning message in console that content is your ownership and it's strictly forbidden to copy it without your consent.

mehdinaija

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm looking for this plugin too, anyone have please share

vineetsg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm looking for this plugin too, anyone have please share if your have it.