Dano

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello
I'm looking for Translate for Yootheme pro 1.34 (falang for yootheme)
Does anyone have it ?

Thanks

Sugardaddy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I asked this also before. It's not available, so have to buy it.
It works perfect :)

Dano

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I asked this also before. It's not available, so have to buy it.
It works perfect :)
If you've bought it, can you share it? That's the purpose of this forum ;)

Last edited:

Molasar49

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you've bought it, can you share it? That's the purpose of this forum ;)
My thoughts exactly! Sure, one buys something and shares, but you get stuff from others that share too.

Dano

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My thoughts exactly! Sure, one buys something and shares, but you get stuff from others that share too.
All I share here I bought it. So, I hope a lot of people do the same

Sugardaddy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Dano @Molasar49

This forum is for nulled software, not for copying or legally purchased software. Software that falls under the GNU license can and may be modified and distributed by anyone. Changing it in such a way that the license is removed is called nulled.

Sharing licensed software here would be illegal and leave this forum vulnerable at this point. In addition, I would be punishable if I cooperated in this.

My purchased software is not nulled, so it cannot be shared with others.

Dano

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Dano @Molasar49

This forum is for nulled software, not for copying or legally purchased software. Software that falls under the GNU license can and may be modified and distributed by anyone. Changing it in such a way that the license is removed is called nulled.

Sharing licensed software here would be illegal and leave this forum vulnerable at this point. In addition, I would be punishable if I cooperated in this.

My purchased software is not nulled, so it cannot be shared with others.
But that hasn't stopped you from enjoying and downloading content I've shared here like JCE Editor and Zoolanders Essentials YooTheme Pro, and maybe other content I've shared myself or other members, so you already cooperated in this.
So please keep your nice speech to yourself ;)

Last edited:

Molasar49

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
But that hasn't stopped you from enjoying and downloading content I've shared here like JCE Editor and Zoolanders Essentials YooTheme Pro, and maybe other content I've shared myself or other members, so you already cooperated in this.
Damn right!! I purchased software too and shared, just like most everyone else here... well, almost, it seems. Just my 2¢.

Sugardaddy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I really appreciate that you post stuff that I can download, but to be honest I assume that these are nulled versions. I don't have the right knowledge to judge that myself. Please let's keep get legal and post license free nulled software. Otherwise this is not good for the status of this wonderful forum🙏🏼

Molasar49

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Most here can probably null it no problem. Have to get the component first, right?