(REQUESTED) - PWT ACL / ACL Manager: Permission Management Extension for Joomla websites.

etorresmangones

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cordial greetings, I have made on your website, a thorough review of all the components or extensions that you have published. There is a missing extension or component that is essential and that everyone who uses the Joomla platform, must have it and installed, and is the permissions management component of Joomla users and websites (It allows you to place up to custom permissions per user (categories, articles, components, extensions, menus, among many).

We kindly request, if possible, that we can get and hang the released extension called PWR ACL, is a vital extension and must be installed.

I send the link where the component is officially located:
https://extensions.perfectwebteam.com/pwt-acl

We congratulate the Nulled website team, for providing us, these excellent components to have an impeccable administration of our web pages.

Note:
It is important, that when the developer makes the adjustments to remove the limitations of the component, test it, install it and run the component. Since it has been presented, several inconveniences, when it installs some recommended component, to generated error in the installation and of step I damage the Web site, losing all the information, unless it has a backup.

sarisan

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
there is version 4.3.0