V1.7 Reserve Products Temporary & Cart Expiration FOMO Module

mrj420

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview
Reserves products temporary for a limited time - FOMO solution using fear of missing out to drive more sales up to 70%. No more out of stock.
What this module does for you
insert_chart Promote impulse buying
Conversion optimization tool to reserve products temporary in a basket for a limited time and show a FOMO timer countdown for the best conversion rate.

Use Fear Of Missing Out To Drive More Sales!

When a customer adds an item to your Cart on Prestashop, it is reserved for "x" amount of minutes before they become available again at your store and to other customers.

The customer has the opportunity to purchase these products first.
This makes your customers want to hurry and buy before someone else does.

Events and products can sell out quickly so clients must keep an eye on the countdown clock in their cart in order to secure the picks.

No More Out of Stock

Every PrestaShop site has to deal with the challenges that come with a product being “out of stock” from time to time. Such experiences can leave customers disappointed and frustrated.

The FOMO Timer Countdown and Stock Alert Message used within this module are a great way to monitor stock availability.

With this module, no more "Out of Stock" on the payment page, give a comfortable time to validate carts without risk of frustration for clients.
Now with the latest Reserve Products Temporary & Cart Expiration FOMO module, you can Sync with Stock quantity in real-time!

Temporary Reserve Products

When a product is added to a cart, your client will see a timer notifying them that the reservation has started and will expire soon.
Reserved products are not available for other clients and guaranteed to be sold to the clients who added them to shopping carts.

Timer Countdown & Notification
This module will show a notification on product pages that let other customers know when the product will become available for other customers.
Create and display the notification easily: All messages can be translated as you wish, and there are 4 themes to display.

Limited Stock Reservations

If you are running daily deals, flash sales, private sales or sample sales website where you have the limited quantities of product in stock.
Thanks to this module, customers can't add product in their cart if there is no quantity available.

See & monitor the Activity Carts

The administrator can see & monitor the Activity Carts, clear or edit the cart as their wish in a simple, clean and clear design.
Option to set up the duration of the reservation, customize the message as you wish. You can also decide to remove all products or only expired products from customer's cart when timeout, monitor activity carts and more.

Attachments

• cartreservationexpiration.zip
    778 KB · Views: 42

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
where are link of module page, demo link, and version?
Cheater? Need NullCach?

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

pk2res

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much !

mrj420

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
DEMO Link:

Shared Module Version: 3.1.0

Last Version: 3.1.3
I'll look at the update, I've purchased it
Post automatically merged:

here is the current version 3.1.3

Attachments

• cartreservationexpiration.zip
    778 KB · Views: 28

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Post automatically merged:

here is the current version 3.1.3

Why you mislead us? This is the same version 3.1.0.