PHP Sendy v6.0.7.1 - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
sendy-report23.jpg

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Your subscriber base is growing and so are your monthly fees. You're wasting more money if you don't send newsletters often enough.

You're stuck. The bigger your subscriber base becomes, the more you need to pay each month. What if you can take the pressure off?

Meet Sendy​

Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send bulk emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). There are no monthly fees. You only pay for what you send.

6.0.7.1​

You can now choose whether you want Sendy to perform a check for broken links when creating or editing a campaign

check-for-broken-links-option.png

• Also added a 5 seconds timeout to broken link detection curl
  • Streamlined the design for ‘Also save as template?’ checkbox option when creating / editing a campaign or autoresponder
  • Updated geolocation database

Demo: https://sendy.co/

Attachments

• sendy-6071.zip
    11 MB · Views: 2

anhsabmt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for posting this product, as it has been immensely helpful and informative to me.

bakriwala

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
sendy-report23.jpg

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Your subscriber base is growing and so are your monthly fees. You're wasting more money if you don't send newsletters often enough.

You're stuck. The bigger your subscriber base becomes, the more you need to pay each month. What if you can take the pressure off?

Meet Sendy​

Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send bulk emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). There are no monthly fees. You only pay for what you send.

Demo: https://sendy.co/
Which php version this run on ? Also does it require aws smtp credentials