V1.7 SEO Audit - Best SEO practices 2021 - Incredibly good v2.2.7

maty12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one Prestashop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!

You have been spending a lot of time and effort but still not be able to get your website on the #1 position on Google search result page? Hold on, maybe you’re doing something wrong! Let's try SEO Audit- the most complete SEO module for Prestashop with everything you need to improve SEO for your website!

Demo Here
good

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Just want test this module Thank you for sharing!
Greetings

leoclar51

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi,

Do you know why when I want to remove the IDs from the URLs, my prestashop gives a 404 error and cannot find any more page?

My version of Prestashop: 1.7.7.4

Thanks in advance guys, and again well done for sharing.

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi,

Do you know why when I want to remove the IDs from the URLs, my prestashop gives a 404 error and cannot find any more page?

My version of Prestashop: 1.7.7.4

Thanks in advance guys, and again well done for sharing.
if you are using a thema panda with this particular version you will have problems. version 2.2.1 should go. If you are using a cache module always ets always with same story panda. You may have problems. You can try to clear both the loan and the module cache. Also try turning off all lazyloading. If not, it is too long to fix with two lines here.