Serial Keys Pro Extension - OC3.x

websaz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Serial Keys Manager

With this extension you can add Serial Keys to your products, and automatically deliver them to the customers in the Order Details.
Works with multiple products in one order, and multiple items of the same product.

Future features
  • Request users to press a "view" button to view serial keys
  • Allow returning serial keys if they were not viewed by the user

Changelog

v 4.0
  • Completely new customized menu for the serial keys.
  • Administrators can now manage the permissions for the module and deny access/modify permissions to specific usergroups.
  • Admins can now view the serial keys assigned to an order even when the customer can`t view them yet (due to pending order status).
  • Improved performance with products having a large amount of serial keys.
  • Extended and detailed data about serial keys in stock and sold.
  • Improved performance by reducing the modifications of the original Opencart Code to the minimum and improving Model and Controller design.
  • Support for opencart installations of previos versions than 2.3.x are no longer continued.
Post automatically merged:

If you want version OC 2.3, Leave a comment so I can upload it ;)

Attachments

• serialkeys3.0v4.0.ocmod.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 42

dguk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This could be useful thanks

singlewolf

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the sharing! Thanks

buves18

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Serial Keys Manager

With this extension you can add Serial Keys to your products, and automatically deliver them to the customers in the Order Details.
Works with multiple products in one order, and multiple items of the same product.

Future features
  • Request users to press a "view" button to view serial keys
  • Allow returning serial keys if they were not viewed by the user

Changelog

v 4.0
  • Completely new customized menu for the serial keys.
  • Administrators can now manage the permissions for the module and deny access/modify permissions to specific usergroups.
  • Admins can now view the serial keys assigned to an order even when the customer can`t view them yet (due to pending order status).
  • Improved performance with products having a large amount of serial keys.
  • Extended and detailed data about serial keys in stock and sold.
  • Improved performance by reducing the modifications of the original Opencart Code to the minimum and improving Model and Controller design.
  • Support for opencart installations of previos versions than 2.3.x are no longer continued.

If you want version OC 2.3, Leave a comment so I can upload it ;)

thank you very much !

CAUTION!! Please be careful. Only select "upgrade database" if you are upgrading a previous version of the module to a newer one. If you are not sure, please contact support and ask for further instructions. Data can be corrupted, partially lost or completely lost if you use the function wrong. If you ignore this message, continue at your own risk.

not working.

Last edited:

BioStars

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice plugin, looking everywhere, thanks a lot!

goldnur

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great module. I really like. perfect. thak you. i will try it as soon as possible.
great module. I really like. perfect. thak you. i will try it as soon as possible.