Settings to disable Prestashop API to use nulled modules safely

nitsoc_yo

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, a few months ago I saw a post on this forum where someone wrote a step by step tutorial on what files needs to be changed in prestashop files to not connect to addons marketplace and to be safer on using the nulled modules.

Unfortunately after around 4 hours on searching on google and on this forum I could not find that tutorial anymore and I used it on my website.

Now I upgraded the version of Prestashop and I need to re-do those settings.

Can anyone repost the settings that needs to be done on prestashop files to disable the connection to addons marketplace and to disable the module verification system so we can be safer on using nulled modules?

Thanks

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, a few months ago I saw a post on this forum where someone wrote a step by step tutorial on what files needs to be changed in prestashop files to not connect to addons marketplace and to be safer on using the nulled modules.

Unfortunately after around 4 hours on searching on google and on this forum I could not find that tutorial anymore and I used it on my website.

Now I upgraded the version of Prestashop and I need to re-do those settings.

Can anyone repost the settings that needs to be done on prestashop files to disable the connection to addons marketplace and to disable the module verification system so we can be safer on using nulled modules?

Thanks

Here:

nitsoc_yo

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You are great !!! Thank you very much. I will also save it in my computer as there are very usefull informations.

Also maybe someome can pin that post in the forum as everybody should know about it.

Thanks