SheFund - Joomla Template for Women NGOs and Charity Firms

glatzmatz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
SheFund is a complete women empowerment Joomla template dedicated to building modern websites. It can be used for all types of campaigns, local community projects, social movements, also politically engaged & non-profit organizations, charity firms, women’s right activism, and women empowerment communities. The SheFund Joomla template is built for organisations and activists to showcase their work and network online.

SheFund Joomla template comes fully equipped to promote women’s human rights and highlight the noble cause to potential fund donors! Highly customizable and flexible to work with, you can get your site up and running in no time. The SheFund Joomla template QuickStart pack has SP Page Builder Pro inside (save $49). Construct web pages using the page builder’s front-end drag-and-drop live editing system and powerful addons.

An effective solution to penetrate the digital marketplace, SheFund allows you to seamlessly showcase your top liberation agenda and gain authority in your niche.

Version 2.0.0
Compatibility
- Joomla 4
- Joomla 3
Framework Helix Ultimate
Updated On 18 Sep 2021
Demo: https://demo2.joomshaper.com/2021/shefund/

Attachments

• shefund_template_v2.0.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 3

RFSIOS

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This template is really beautiful. I'll save it to download later. Thank you very much
Post automatically merged:

SheFund is a complete women empowerment Joomla template dedicated to building modern websites. It can be used for all types of campaigns, local community projects, social movements, also politically engaged & non-profit organizations, charity firms, women’s right activism, and women empowerment communities. The SheFund Joomla template is built for organisations and activists to showcase their work and network online.

SheFund Joomla template comes fully equipped to promote women’s human rights and highlight the noble cause to potential fund donors! Highly customizable and flexible to work with, you can get your site up and running in no time. The SheFund Joomla template QuickStart pack has SP Page Builder Pro inside (save $49). Construct web pages using the page builder’s front-end drag-and-drop live editing system and powerful addons.

An effective solution to penetrate the digital marketplace, SheFund allows you to seamlessly showcase your top liberation agenda and gain authority in your niche.

Version 2.0.0
Compatibility
- Joomla 4
- Joomla 3
Framework Helix Ultimate
Updated On 18 Sep 2021
Demo: https://demo2.joomshaper.com/2021/shefund/

The "QuickStart" file does not come as advertised. :(

Last edited:

glatzmatz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@RFSIOS
I am very sorry, I copied the Website documentation and realized afterwards, the forum does not allow to upload this big files.
I am also not able to edit this post anymore.
Next time I will split the Quickstart in multiple files and upload them.
Unfortunately, the forum also blocks 7z, which I can use to push the size from over 40mb to 16mb.
In the attachment you will find the Quickstart as a RAR split, which contains the 7z packed Joomla4 Quickstart.

Attachments

• shefund_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0.part1.rar
    6 MB · Views: 6
  • shefund_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0.part2.rar
    6 MB · Views: 6
  • shefund_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0.part3.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 6

RFSIOS

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@RFSIOS
I am very sorry, I copied the Website documentation and realized afterwards, the forum does not allow to upload this big files.
I am also not able to edit this post anymore.
Next time I will split the Quickstart in multiple files and upload them.
Unfortunately, the forum also blocks 7z, which I can use to push the size from over 40mb to 16mb.
In the attachment you will find the Quickstart as a RAR split, which contains the 7z packed Joomla4 Quickstart.
Thanks for sharing with QuickStart friend.

aeg1111

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
GRacias por el aporte, seguro que me viene fenomenal para mis proyectos.

joomla24

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good template. very good
joomla is the top

senpaitech

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Will test for my girlfriend's website! Thank you as always!

martosjr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

SheFund is nice template, tanks for share this, u help me so much​

Post automatically merged:

GRacias por el aporte, seguro que me viene fenomenal para mis proyectos.
muito obrigado por ajudar a compartilhar, isso ajuda muito