Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for the module, will test it out to see if it works

ahmed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
V 5.0.3 Latest update 01/11/2023

NEW: Completely revised version of the "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro" module: rewritten code, new features, new design, improved performance.

Set up a complete and customized customer review collection system on your PrestaShop store! Shop Product Reviews allows you to collect your customers' opinions about your products but also about their general shopping experience on your shop. Do you want to know their opinion on specific points? Define your own rating criteria, either for your products or your shop.

You want to import your old reviews to keep your history? No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool! And if you currently have the native module of PrestaShop (Product Comments) or the module of store and product reviews from Línea Gráfica, the import is totally automatic, you do not have to do anything, you just have to install our module and it takes care of retrieving the history of your reviews!

Our module respects the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436, or the directive (EU) 2019/2161) concerning the information obligations related to online consumer reviews, by putting in place everything necessary for the customer to be informed in a clear and precise way about the review management system. It allows you to display a "Verified Purchase" badge to certify that the review is a result of an order, and only customers who have an account can review your products and your shop.

DEMO: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/cu...ws-product-reviews-shop-reviews.html#overview
thanks alot for sharing this update with us! great module, i ll update it

mcLoad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing with us this this module

whiskywil

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
oula, the last version was way more usefull ... I am goig to try another one

zoubida123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you ! I hope this one wont slow down my store...

gee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great module! Thank you very much

jackob

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por la aportación, lo probaremos

morrowind

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Your shared modules will benefit many, and I'm thankful for that.