Smart Slider 3 PRO 3.5.0.12

RedHunter

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Smart Slider 3 PRO is more than just a module, it is a real visual editor for creating animated and responsive slideshows. It includes a layer editor and visual designer tools. You no longer have to think about technical aspects, because drag & drop technology made the task easier.

Demo: https://smartslider3.com/try/

b] The set of the built-in manager includes more than 700 [/ b] titles from Google. With its help, you can easily change the style of writing and design. If you are good at CSS, then the developers have left the possibility of advanced control of fonts using code.

The Layer Builder gives you unlimited options to make your slideshow dynamic. Choose from 40 animation types, user action and timing behavior with one click.

Experiment with the design of your slideshow with a range of controls.

You can create a presentation from scratch or use over 100 pre-installed and customized templates.

Attachments

• nextend-smart-slider3-joomla-pro-3.5.1.2.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 14

Abdelfettah772

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Smart Slider 3 PRO is more than just a module, it is a real visual editor for creating animated and responsive slideshows. It includes a layer editor and visual designer tools. You no longer have to think about technical aspects, because drag & drop technology made the task easier.

b] The set of the built-in manager includes more than 700 [/ b] titles from Google. With its help, you can easily change the style of writing and design. If you are good at CSS, then the developers have left the possibility of advanced control of fonts using code.

The Layer Builder gives you unlimited options to make your slideshow dynamic. Choose from 40 animation types, user action and timing behavior with one click.

You can create a presentation from scratch or use over 100 pre-installed and customized templates.
thank you

jrsena

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thanks

RiderOne

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing

luciferbs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks

guiborba

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, this extension is very good, I always use it on my sites.

patrak1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this very practical component that I use on all my websites

amwithi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this very practical component that I use on all my websites