SP Page Builder Pro 5.08 - Drag and drop page composer for Joomla

ventura0465

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
SP Page Builder Pro is the next-generation Joomla page composer extension that allows creating unlimited pages just using mouse drag and drop. It can be used to build Landing pages, Home, Contact, About Us pages, as well as, the whole site structure. Create a unique website using built-in 55+ addons, premade sections, animations, custom CSS, separate responsive designs, and more. All existing modules for Joomla 3.10 / Joomla 4.1 are already compatible with SP Page Builder.

Attachments

• com_sppagebuilder_pro_v5.0.8.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 6

orandinet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por el complemento. es fabuloso.

Nibiru

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
SP Page Builder Pro is the next-generation Joomla page composer extension that allows creating unlimited pages just using mouse drag and drop. It can be used to build Landing pages, Home, Contact, About Us pages, as well as, the whole site structure. Create a unique website using built-in 55+ addons, premade sections, animations, custom CSS, separate responsive designs, and more. All existing modules for Joomla 3.10 / Joomla 4.1 are already compatible with SP Page Builder.
Duplicate: Please search before !!!

Nibiru

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I am sorry.
I hadn't seen that you published the same version of the component.
No worries amigo ! I learned the same way, search first and then post (if wasn't posted already) (y)(y)(y)

fangdark

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for share this great component!!

deneme2114

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What is problems?? You cannot download an attached without liking the topic! please help me